Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Here is the fourth installment of my cross-over parody, Scene 04, Chapter 01 entitled, "Let it Ride". (It is a song reference) ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A4001 Thank you for the ride Mrs. Colman. Your boobs are the best!.jpg
Thank you for the ride Mrs. Colman. Your boobs are the best!
A4002 Mrs. Colman, I'm overwhelmed. Why did you finally decide to do this.jpg
Mrs. Colman, I'm overwhelmed. Why did you finally decide to do this?
A4003 His sleepy john has had stifficulty for years with no way to help it.jpg
His sleepy john has had stifficulty for years with no way to help it. A4004 Darnell, you wish you and your little dinky could give her what she needs.jpg
Darnell, you wish you and your little dinky could give her what she needs. A4005 I'm gonna kick yo ass ya mother f....jpg
I'm gonna kick yo ass ya mother f...
A4006 Shut your mouth boy! You tried to use me as a betting chip to get Sophia.jpg
Shut your mouth boy! You tried to use me as a betting chip to get Sophia!

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

View attachment 1088277 View attachment 1088278
View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
View attachment 1088281 View attachment 1088282 View attachment 1088283 View attachment 1088284 View attachment 1088285

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.
Looks like karma to me.
but I am very suspicious that he moved the trampoline just out of our sightline to break his fall the more I think about it...

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I am prepared to present Scene 5 of Chapter 01 with great alacrity. It is entitled, "Sure of Foot". Please let me know if you identify the parody character introduced in this scene. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A4017 As you said, Dylan has become excessive. However, Darnell might now become an ally.jpg
As you said, Dylan has become excessive. However, Darnell might now become an ally.
A4018 You approach Darnell, and I will follow your lead at the pharmacy.jpg
Sam, you approach Darnell, and I will follow up on your lead at the pharmacy.
A5001 Strange. No order shipment information for the 'special' drug..jpg
Strange. No order shipment information for the 'special' drug. A5002 There is a home address. I believe I'll pay Mr. Forego a visit.jpg
There is a home address. I believe I'll pay Mr. Forego a visit. A5003 Pharmacist Tread Forego's house is more impressive than expected, and he has a guest.jpg
Pharmacist Tread Forego's house is more impressive than expected, and he has a guest.
A5004 Stop whining Vicky. It's not like I have my foot up your ass.jpg
Stop whining Vicky. It's not like I have my foot up your ass.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A5005 I remember when you came through my door, and I had what you needed.jpg
I remember when you came through my door, and I had what you needed.
A5006 and it was you who took the steps into my private life.jpg
and it was you who took the steps into my private life.
A5007 You'll find that I will lead you to bigger opportunities.jpg
You'll find that I will lead you to bigger opportunities. A5008 You know I'm committed to you Tread, but why always the back door.jpg
You know I'm committed to you Tread, but why always the back door? A5009 I never miss an opportunity. Nothing slips past ole Tread.jpg
I never miss an opportunity. Nothing slips past ole Tread.
A5010 Vicky makes the pick-up at the Indigo Lounge next Tuesday...10 days.jpg
Vicky makes the pick-up at the Indigo Lounge next Tuesday...10 days.
What is Vicky picking up? What will we find at the Indigo Lounge?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

View attachment 1088277 View attachment 1088278
View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
View attachment 1088281 View attachment 1088282 View attachment 1088283 View attachment 1088284 View attachment 1088285

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.
The art is great. But from a storyboarding/telling point of view it has a few things that could be improved. The first is the jump from image 1 to image 2. You should either show the sarong drop in an image 1.5 before the fall, or change the viewing angle of the scene (image 2 at the very least) such that she is not in frame. As it stands now, something major happens "in frame of the camera" but is completely skipped over. Somewhat hiding what happened from the audience and then slowly going back in time or giving clues and revealing it after the fact only works as a plot point when they couldn't have seen or known about it at the time it occurs.
The second depends a bit on the untold story. Is the claim here that she intentionally disrobed before stepping through the door? My initial thought, and the humor I thought you were going for was that she closed the sliding door when she went through and snagged it. It was then pulled off accidentally before she realized what was happening. But on further inspection, it seems to just be dropped inside the door and the door isn't even closed. So she must have simply removed it (less entertaining, but still a good story).
The third is image 4. The area where he fell seems to have a very substantial peeked roof in the way that would redirect his fall completely. The current setup indicates that he fell and somehow flew a good 30+ feet horizontally to clear the lower roof before actually dropping downward.
The forth would be the mentioned expression after the fall (but that depends on the actual tale). In image 9 (the last one) she certainly looks worried. But in image 8 she is very stone-faced. To me the combination implies that she wanted him to fall and perhaps even planned it, and only looks a bit mortified by the fact the she now realizes she was caught (or possibly not even caring that she was caught, but that her method of achieving it was found out). She certainly seems very casual about the entire fall.

Feel free to ignore everything I just said. I liked the post as it is. I'll enjoy seeing the post with added script if/when you do it as you said you plan. Just giving a few personal opinions how it might be made even better.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The art is great. But from a storyboarding/telling point of view it has a few things that could be improved. The first is the jump from image 1 to image 2. You should either show the sarong drop in an image 1.5 before the fall, or change the viewing angle of the scene (image 2 at the very least) such that she is not in frame. As it stands now, something major happens "in frame of the camera" but is completely skipped over. Somewhat hiding what happened from the audience and then slowly going back in time or giving clues and revealing it after the fact only works as a plot point when they couldn't have seen or known about it at the time it occurs.
The second depends a bit on the untold story. Is the claim here that she intentionally disrobed before stepping through the door? My initial thought, and the humor I thought you were going for was that she closed the sliding door when she went through and snagged it. It was then pulled off accidentally before she realized what was happening. But on further inspection, it seems to just be dropped inside the door and the door isn't even closed. So she must have simply removed it (less entertaining, but still a good story).
The third is image 4. The area where he fell seems to have a very substantial peeked roof in the way that would redirect his fall completely. The current setup indicates that he fell and somehow flew a good 30+ feet horizontally to clear the lower roof before actually dropping downward.
The forth would be the mentioned expression after the fall (but that depends on the actual tale). In image 9 (the last one) she certainly looks worried. But in image 8 she is very stone-faced. To me the combination implies that she wanted him to fall and perhaps even planned it, and only looks a bit mortified by the fact the she now realizes she was caught (or possibly not even caring that she was caught, but that her method of achieving it was found out). She certainly seems very casual about the entire fall.

Feel free to ignore everything I just said. I liked the post as it is. I'll enjoy seeing the post with added script if/when you do it as you said you plan. Just giving a few personal opinions how it might be made even better.
Considering that was my first ever storyboard, I was bound to make some mistakes. The sarong did snag, so I'll have a look at making that clearer. Discovering quite a few tricks while working on these renders, so I might be able to try a few things. As for image 8, I hadn't used expressions yet, but that's easily fixed

Meanwhile, in the main thread I've been lamenting the almost complete disappearance of Ellie's dance friends, so I thought I'd do a render with some cheerleaders. Also a bit of a stress test, as I've never tried a render with a dozen characters before on my potato of a render rig.
Cheerleaders 1 PS.png

redle

Apr 12, 2017

Using dforce and getting it to look right might certainly prove a challenge, but ideally the sliding door would be completely closed, the sarong should be on outside, and it should be hanging (basically in mid-air from the point where it got caught).

As for the expressions, even gestures could do to imply your intent. People seeing something unexpected tend to point. A person falls, a second person sees it happen, as soon as a third person appears, the second points at the fallen and says, "Hey, look there! Over there is a fallen person!" (you get the idea).

Reactions: Kobudo27
Oct 31, 2019
Considering that was my first ever storyboard, I was bound to make some mistakes. The sarong did snag, so I'll have a look at making that clearer. Discovering quite a few tricks while working on these renders, so I might be able to try a few things. As for image 8, I hadn't used expressions yet, but that's easily fixed

Meanwhile, in the main thread I've been lamenting the almost complete disappearance of Ellie's dance friends, so I thought I'd do a render with some cheerleaders. Also a bit of a stress test, as I've never tried a render with a dozen characters before on my potato of a render rig.
View attachment 1091927
Turned out pretty good! Love shower room scenes and the like (y)

Oct 31, 2019
Using dforce and getting it to look right might certainly prove a challenge, but ideally the sliding door would be completely closed, the sarong should be on outside, and it should be hanging (basically in mid-air from the point where it got caught).

As for the expressions, even gestures could do to imply your intent. People seeing something unexpected tend to point. A person falls, a second person sees it happen, as soon as a third person appears, the second points at the fallen and says, "Hey, look there! Over there is a fallen person!" (you get the idea).
You are good to mention expressions. The rendered expressions made for A Wife and Mother are some of the best, for the main character at least, Sophia.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Alley_Cat, I like your render, in particular, its composition. You have the figures spaced well, and standing in different positions. This requires planning, forethought and a sense of story in the render. This is harder to do than most people think...until they try to do it themselves. I also like your depth-of-field which is something I have not yet experimented with. A final huzzah to you is Ellie's position within the render. She is slightly off-center, yet clearly the focal point of your work...very nice!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat, I like your render, in particular, its composition. You have the figures spaced well, and standing in different positions. This requires planning, forethought and a sense of story in the render. This is harder to do than most people think...until they try to do it themselves. I also like your depth-of-field which is something I have not yet experimented with. A final huzzah to you is Ellie's position within the render. She is slightly off-center, yet clearly the focal point of your work...very nice!
DOF, denoiser and ghost lighting are great. I've recently taken to using a ghost light plane above the camera, and then increasing the exposure a little to balance the lighting, and what previously might have taken 8+ hours now takes around 2.

The thing that the render was really a test of though is skin texture. Except for Ellie, everyone else in that shot is off-the-shelf G8F, I just changed settings like Translucency Color and Subsurface scattering, which I suspect is how L&P does the crowd scenes in the game.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes