Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Great, Jack... tell me, how did come in your mind to call Michael Jackson's sister in? :LOL:

With best compliments (for the idea too) and regards.
I didn't intend it, but after looking at pictures of La Toya there is definitely a strong resemblance to Dynamia. Leave it to an attentive audience to have better perspicacity than the author. I'm open to doing a special render for you, as well. Good on you.

tanny7166

Feb 23, 2020
i am not able to findout the download link of this game
can anyone pls help me out with the game link of fanart of a mother and wife

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have the theme tune in my head now :D
OK, so I like to whistle and consider myself fairly good at it now...... . All your fault Killjoy. I can only do the theme of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and the scene with Eli's ugly mug is what keeps popping in my head. Must think of better song, must think of ........ . Yes, Yes, Thank you Peter Sellers and Henry Mancini I am saved.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Now that got me thinking. Mando did a Bond Sophia. Why not a Detective Sophia? She is the clearly well learned (Literature and Biology) and likely conversant with Gem standards (she has a nice rock already). She would be the perfect choice to investigate the disappearance of a Gem of International significance. She is also, by game history, incapable of dealing with conflict. She would be following leads, crashing from one possibility to the next, and getting more confused as the facts and twists overwhelm her. She has a standard rule with Dylan and Ellie to keep her alert (which, of course, she usually forgets about until the midst of the alert event). She is periodically assisted by Alyssa or Sam to significant clues. She finally pulls it all together just in time to save herself from Don Morello (with some Rico Act info to the Feds putting his butt away) She also ditches that twit Liam and he ends up in Morello the Younger's prison. Yeah, this could work!

Just a thought, dream, wild hair..... !

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK, so I like to whistle and consider myself fairly good at it now...... . All your fault Killjoy. I can only do the theme of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and the scene with Eli's ugly mug is what keeps popping in my head. Must think of better song, must think of ........ . Yes, Yes, Thank you Peter Sellers and Henry Mancini I am saved.
Classic

Hey Blondie ! You know what you are. Just a dirty son *********

Last edited:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Now that got me thinking. Mando did a Bond Sophia. Why not a Detective Sophia? She is the clearly well learned (Literature and Biology) and likely conversant with Gem standards (she has a nice rock already). She would be the perfect choice to investigate the disappearance of a Gem of International significance. She is also, by game history, incapable of dealing with conflict. She would be following leads, crashing from one possibility to the next, and getting more confused as the facts and twists overwhelm her. She has a standard rule with Dylan and Ellie to keep her alert (which, of course, she usually forgets about until the midst of the alert event). She is periodically assisted by Alyssa or Sam to significant clues. She finally pulls it all together just in time to save herself from Don Morello (with some Rico Act info to the Feds putting his butt away) She also ditches that twit Liam and he ends up in Morello the Younger's prison. Yeah, this could work!

Just a thought, dream, wild hair..... !
You are reading my mind :). I am dreaming about creating/developing that side story as a fan game, but that needs much dedicated time to write the script, rendering and developing using Renpy :unsure: . I like to see Sophia strong, smart and takes Morello down :giggle:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A maudlin heart rises when it is engaged to purpose. -Jack Adams-
Scene 07 and 08 I will combine under the title, "Train Up A Child In The Way" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A7001 With the sanative physic you will no longer be hindered by your world's bane.jpg
With the sanative physic you will no longer be hindered by your world's bane.
A7002 ...and who is he. He doesn't seem like the most friendly sort.jpg
Dynamia, who is he? He doesn't seem like the most friendly sort.
A7003 Ranashelle's brother PRINCE Richellen Va'riquess. He posited the interloper which has be...jpg
Ranashelle's brother PRINCE Richellen Va'riquess. He posited the interloper which has been affecting your actions.
A7004 It was Ranashelle that found you. Now, what was your best benchpress in college.jpg
It was Ranashelle that found you. Now, what was your best bench press in college?
A7005 60 Kg...Ohhh, he can't be real!.jpg
60 Kg...Ohhh, he can't be real! A7006 That is lord Trearick, and yes he and the flames are real.jpg
That is lord Trearick, and yes he and the flames are real.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A7007 You are no effete gammer. Start by doing sets with 60 Kg.jpg
You are no effete gammer. Start by doing sets with 60 Kg.
A7008 Remember, breathe with your stomach. In your nose....jpg
Remember, breathe with your stomach. In your nose... A7009 and out the mouth. It's a light weight, just bring it up nice and slow.jpg
and out the mouth. It's a light weight, just bring it up nice and slow. A7010 Good! Now, give me five more!.jpg
Good! Now, give me five more! A8001 I couldn't take watching you anymore!.jpg
I couldn't take watching you anymore! A8002 Are you waiting to catch up with yourself.jpg
Are you waiting to catch up with yourself? A8003 Relax your hands, foward movement, lift your legs and stride out. There we are.jpg
Relax your hands, forward movement, lift your legs and stride out. There we are

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1092960
You are no effete gammer. Start by doing sets with 60 Kg.
View attachment 1092965
Remember, breathe with your stomach. In your nose... View attachment 1092966
and out the mouth. It's a light weight, just bring it up nice and slow. View attachment 1092969
Good! Now, give me five more! View attachment 1092979
I couldn't take watching you anymore! View attachment 1092981
Are you waiting to catch up with yourself? View attachment 1092983
Relax your hands, forward movement, lift your legs and stride out. There we are
"Eye of the tiger"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A8004 Show me precision. Swing your arms back and push off the ledge. Kai Shi!.jpg
Show me precision. Swing your arms back and push off the ledge. Kai Shi! A8005 Pull from your feet into your hands, and reach up!.jpg
Pull from your feet into your hands, and reach up! A8006 Jump up, not out. Tuck your feet in and lift your knees.jpg
Jump up, not out. Tuck your feet in and lift your knees A8007 Come down on the landing to avoid slipping.jpg
Come down on the landing to avoid slipping. A8008 At least you hit the landing. Your legs are weak, but I know how to fix that.jpg
At least you hit the landing. Your legs are weak, but I know how to fix that. A8009 Duck Walk makes strong legs. Twenty more times around and we hit the showers.jpg
Duck Walk makes strong legs. Twenty more times around and we hit the showers. A8010 Some men might like it, but your breech is too damn big. It will get in your way.jpg
Some men might like it, but your breech is too damn big. It will get in your way.
Looks like Sophia has her work cut out for her. She's gonna get strong, or die trying under this task master.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You are reading my mind :). I am dreaming about creating/developing that side story as a fan game, but that needs much dedicated time to write the script, rendering and developing using Renpy :unsure: . I like to see Sophia strong, smart and takes Morello down :giggle:
I believe you, looking at the work previously done, are fully capable. That said, I am not an artist. I can only imagine the work required to achieve this production. I encourage you to attempt the project but, I would throw a bone to L&P to see if he would be interested in supporting the effort. Even if it was just as official recognition. Hopefully, you would be able to achieve some recompense that you could share with him (Previous issues w/ Westpod may make that a moot point). Maybe he would consider it if you were a subcontractor working a specific project. There is always a way to work the issue just have to find out what he thinks.

Either way, I look forward to your work of any type. I may even be able to cogitate a few lines of dialogue. This is where we all realize how desperate you truly are to look at me as a source LOLOLOLOLOL.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes