Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
2nd one is just "knocking your ass to the floor" outstanding!!!
The artwork is beautiful. I like the 1st one, as it is most like the Sophia of game. The second IMO is edging toward the Melinda from Foot of the Mountain. Beautiful in her own way, but not Sophia. That would be my preference.

• Love
Reactions: nyura555

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
The artwork is beautiful. I like the 1st one, as it is most like the Sophia of game. The second IMO is edging toward the Melinda from Foot of the Mountain. Beautiful in her own way, but not Sophia. That would be my preference.
I agree on the principle that the first one is much more the Sophia that we know. The one we love. But personally, I like the way to highlight it in the second picture.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
It is definitely Sophia.
I am impressed that the skin tone and "makeup" seem to turn back maybe 10 - 15 years in effect.
Well done. This would seem a difficult task to me but I am not an artist.
Now we have evidence of what the stress from Dylan has done to her... haha.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Making some slight adjustments to Sophia's face with some more head morphs, not sure if there is much of a difference from my other ones.
View attachment 1093439
Trying out a different skin tone.
View attachment 1093440
Nice picture, but the breasts seem just as big as Sophia's head. Despite hair, the head looks disproportionate to the rest of the body. Well if is a woman's brain interested ?!

Oct 31, 2019
The skin tone on these two...hmm She is more in-between the two, perhaps, but with different lighting in her environment, maybe the 2nd is possible. Tend to see her as fairly tanned, for her, when she seems somewhat still quite fair, though.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Honestly I don't understand much about the skin mat and the assets at the moment. I want to learn rendering but at present don't have time. I will have some free time in the upcoming months when I can learn about rendering and maybe contribute to this thread
Looking forward to your contribution to the thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sabertooth__
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes