Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Same here. I generally prefer to use Autofollow clones for clothing (since much of the clothing is G8F), and Pose Converter (since G8F has more poses) and keep the characters G3F
Yes, I use the same approach. Personally for the art I do and especially for the comic stories I stick with the original G3 bases. Original works and story lines I do not relevant to this forum I do like to use G8 but some content stretches the limits of my render rig that is not as flash as many artists here.

Reactions: kehi

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A question for ya'll. I am looking into new 'puter. Currently I am planning AMS Ryzen 5950 w/16 cores, 32 gb ram. 2 SSDs for total 3 TB storage. and AMD Radeon 6800 w/16GB ram graphics card. I am mainly a gamer and lots of research/writing. Thoughts?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A question for ya'll. I am looking into new 'puter. Currently I am planning AMS Ryzen 5950 w/16 cores, 32 gb ram. 2 SSDs for total 3 TB storage. and AMD Radeon 6800 w/16GB ram graphics card. I am mainly a gamer and lots of research/writing. Thoughts?
From what i understand you are better with and NVIDIA card as AMD doesn't support Iray. If you are going to get into rendering.
I am Running.
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
Inno3D 3090 Card
64 gig ram.
Might seem a little excessive but meh i am loving it.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This is the first Sophia with some face modifications but with the different skin tone. I didn't do large breasts as Old_Dog doesn't like them too big :D.
View attachment 1095105
You are a fine artist. It was yourself, and perhaps a dozen other artists that inspired me to pursue the DAZ3D expression of storytelling. Like with any nascent art, I have borrowed, copied and emulated artists that went before me until I feel I am beginning to find my style. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You are a fine artist. It was yourself, and perhaps a dozen other artists that inspired me to pursue the DAZ3D expression of storytelling. Like with any nascent art, I have borrowed, copied and emulated artists that went before me until I feel I am beginning to find my style. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
I am happy that we inspire you and thank you for the kind words.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I have spent the day developing ancillary images for the renders I am about to share. All of the hanging images (except one) are DAZ3D. Contained in one of these ancillary images is a culinary joke. The first five to correctly tell us the joke will receive a bonus render that will not be released in the public forum. I have combined scenes 09 and 10 under one title, "I don't like that man, I must get to know him better. - Abraham Lincoln". ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A9001 Tuesday, Day 11. Darnell is watching TV at home.jpg
Tuesday, Day 11. Darnell is watching TV at home.
A9002 OK Darnell, you can turn the TV off now. You have a guest.jpg
OK Darnell, you can turn the TV off now. You have a guest. A9003 Sam and I need to talk. I'm sure you can't wait to get some maintenance done.jpg
Sam and I need to talk. I'm sure you can't wait to get some maintenance done.
A9004 Don't you worry about that dear. I guess I'll be going now.jpg
Don't you worry about that dear. I guess I'll be going now.
A9005 I know you hired Dylan this summer for intimacy. We will talk later.jpg
I know you hired Dylan this summer for intimacy. We will talk later.
A9006 My father works in international conservation, so he is not home very much.jpg
My father works in international conservation, so he is not home very much.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A9007 ...and that is Mrs. Turner. That picture just showed up a few months ago.jpg
...and that is Mrs. Turner. That picture just showed up a few months ago.
A9008 She was my mother's sponser when she came over from Nigeria.jpg
She was my mother's sponsor when she came over from Nigeria.
A9009 As interesting as she is I believe that this is what will really get your attention.png
As interesting as she is I believe that this is what will really get your attention.
A9010 Dawg! The full set of the 2018 Panino World Cup with collector's album!.jpg
Dawg! The full set of the 2018 Panino World Cup with collector's album!
A9011 Slow down buddy! Don't you have something to tell me first.jpg
Slow down buddy! Don't you have something to tell me first?
A9012 Yeah...you see I went over to Dylan's to kick his ass, and there's a lambo in the drive.jpg
Yeah...you see I went over to Dylan's to kick his ass, and there's a lambo in the drive.
A9013 There is no answer at the door, so I hope that Dylan is in back...alone.jpg
There is no answer at the door, so I hope that Dylan is in back...alone.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A9014 No one is in the back, but I see someone in the kitchen so I walk up.jpg
No one is in the back, but I see someone in the kitchen so I walk up.
A10001 This had better not be some foolish act of chivalry, Liam.jpg
This had better not be some foolish act of chivalry, Liam.
A10002 You can't hide Sophia from me.jpg
You can't hide Sophia from me.
A10003 I'm not hidng anything from you Carl! I am afraid for my wife's safety since she went m...jpg
I'm not hiding anything from you Carl! I am afraid for my wife's safety since she went missing.
A10004 Silence! It was you who came to ME, and I paid off your 200K in gambling debts.jpg
Silence! It was you who came to ME, and I paid off your 200K in gambling debts.
A10005 I also lined you up with your position that you are not qualified for.jpg
I also lined you up with your position that you are not qualified for.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A10006 In return, you promised to provide full satisfaction with Sophia for me.jpg
In return, you promised to provide full satisfaction with Sophia for me. A10007 Your job has been to frustrate her to make her ready for me.jpg
Your job has been to frustrate her to make her ready for me.
A10008 I haven't failed to taste what I desired since the Nigerian girl in 2001.jpg
I haven't failed to taste what I desired since the Nigerian girl in 2001. A10009 We will meet at the Indigo Lounge at 7pm, Tuesday. You will bring news I want to hear.jpg
We will meet at the Indigo Lounge at 7pm, Tuesday. You will bring news I want to hear.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
And Scene 11 Concludes, "I don't like that man, I must get to know him better. - Abraham Lincoln" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A11001 Here, you more than earned it. The man is Carl Turner, Mrs. Parker's brother-in-law.jpg
Here, you more than earned it. The man is Carl Turner, Mrs. Parker's brother-in-law.
A11002 Turner. Do you think he is related to...wait! Is my mom the Nigerian.jpg
Turner. Do you think he is related to...wait! Is my mom the Nigerian?
A11003 I don't know, but I plan to find out! It is clear that your mom needs affection badly.jpg
I don't know, but I plan to find out! It is clear that your mom needs affection badly. A11004 Then you give it to her. I know it sounds strange, but I'll take anyone but Dylan.jpg
Then you give it to her. I know it sounds strange, but I'll take anyone but Dylan.
A11005 I'll see what I can do. Until then, say nothing about this to her.jpg
I'll see what I can do. Until then, say nothing about this to her.
What is Carl really up to? Has Dylan really been up to it? What's up with this entire story?

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I will conclude the evening with Scene 12 entitled, "Love Your Enemies, For They Tell You Your Faults - Benjamin Franklin"
A12001 Come on in Dylan. Your chocolate bunny is ready to eat.jpg
Come on in Dylan. Your chocolate bunny is ready to eat.
A12002 Wha...Sam! GET OUT! What makes you think you can just walk in here.jpg
Wha...Sam! GET OUT! What makes you think you can just walk in here?
A12003 Carl Turner 2001. I know everything...should everybody.jpg
Carl Turner 2001. I know everything...should everybody? A12004 Please...wait. Carl Turner is VERY powerful, and he said things will go badly for me if...jpg
Please...wait. Carl Turner is VERY powerful, and he said things will go badly for me if this gets out.
A12005 Darnell has been living a lie all this time, and he should know.jpg
Darnell has been living a lie all this time, and he should know.
A12006 Give me a chance to explain, and I'll make it worth your while.jpg
Give me a chance to explain, and I'll make it worth your while.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes