Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A12007 I don't do one-time-only, and I won't share you with Dylan.jpg
I don't do one-time-only, and I won't share you with Dylan. A12008 In fact, I don't want you to see anyone without talking to me first.jpg
In fact, I don't want you to see anyone without talking to me first.
A12009 I get it tiger. She's all yours.jpg
I get it tiger. She's all yours.
A12010 Those are very nice boobs. Tell me your story Mrs. Coleman.jpg
Those are very nice boobs. Tell me your story Mrs. Coleman.
A12011 My name is Kwento, and was the most beautiful in my city.jpg
My name is Kwento, and was the most beautiful in my city.
A12012 After I won my city Christmas pagent my father received his loan for a family farm.jpg
After I won my city Christmas pageant my father received his loan for a family farm.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A12013 Martha Turner invited me into her home as a sponsor, and Carl financed father's loan.jpg
Martha Turner invited me into her home as a sponsor, and Carl financed father's loan.
A12014 He took me to fine dining, exciting places and then took my virginity.jpg
He took me to fine dining, exciting places and then took my virginity.
A12015 The first month we had passionate sex every day.jpg
The first month we had passionate sex every day.
A12016 I thought I was in love until....jpg
I thought I was in love until...
A12017 I found them together. He just laughed and told me to go inside.jpg
I found them together. He just laughed and told me to go inside. A12018 Now, everything is reversed. I'm pregnant, and it is coming to an end.jpg
Now, everything is reversed. I'm pregnant, and it is coming to an end.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A12019 I-I signed an agreement. I I-live here bill free for life as long as IeeoohhHH... remai...jpg
I-I signed an agreement. I I-live here bill free for life as long as IeeoohhHH... remain silent.
A12020 Carl arranged my marriage to an educated man with a small libido 02.jpg
Carl arranged my marriage to an educated man with a small libido.
A12021 I never cheated on him in nearly 19 years except the occasional visit from Carl.jpg
I never cheated on him in nearly 19 years except the occasional visit from Carl.
A12022 That is until Darnell pulled a Carl-like shinanigan, and now his mom is Sam Simpleton's...jpg
That is until Darnell pulled a Carl-like shinanigan, and now his mom is Sam Simpleton's bitch.
A12023 Til recently, I haven't had sex in five years. It feels nice to be wanted again.jpg
Till recently, I haven't had sex in five years. It feels nice to be wanted again. A12024 I'm going to give you something that you never had...a free-will choice.jpg Kwento, I'm going to give you something that you never had...a free-will choice.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A12025 Belong to me and escape Carl.jpg
Belong to me and escape Carl.
A12026 Decline, and I leave you keeping your secret anyway.jpg
Decline, and I leave you keeping your secret anyway.
A12027 You think I'm going to stick out my neck on the slim hope that you can pull this off.jpg
You think I'm going to stick out my neck on the slim hope that you can pull this off.
A12028 I pull it off first, then you commit. Decline now, and stay under Carl's influence.jpg
I pull it off first, then you commit. Decline now, and stay under Carl's influence.
A12029 Ok you're on. If you are taking on Carl then you need to know about Alyssa Price.jpg
Ok you're on. If you are taking on Carl then you need to know about Alyssa Price.
Oh-oh Sam. There is more to Mrs. Coleman than first meets the eye! What is the extent of Carl's influence, and how does Alyssa Price fit into this? Stay tuned!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1095435
Belong to me and escape Carl.
View attachment 1095438
Decline, and I leave you keeping your secret anyway.
View attachment 1095439
You think I'm going to stick out my neck on the slim hope that you can pull this off.
View attachment 1095442
I pull it off first, then you commit. Decline now, and stay under Carl's influence.
View attachment 1095451
Ok you're on. If you are taking on Carl then you need to know about Alyssa Price.
Oh-oh Sam. There is more to Mrs. Coleman than first meets the eye! What is the extent of Carl's influence, and how does Alyssa Price fit into this? Stay tuned!
Sorry, I wonder how long it takes you to create one render?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Sorry, I wonder how long it takes you to create one render?
It all depends on the assets and lighting used in the scene, so it is widely variable. A more specific answer is this: I seem to have a knack for dial spinning expressions and poses and can do them rather quickly. I have a strongly developed vision for the story I am doing and how each render is supposed to look. However, with my clunky old rig it takes 20 minutes to an hour to produce a render.
My question to you, if I may avail upon your disposition, is how well do you believe the story is being received? I am very interested in peer feedback. Is my audience catching the subtle humor, and the details in the background that add to the story?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It all depends on the assets and lighting used in the scene, so it is widely variable. A more specific answer is this: I seem to have a knack for dial spinning expressions and poses and can do them rather quickly. I have a strongly developed vision for the story I am doing and how each render is supposed to look. However, with my clunky old rig it takes 20 minutes to an hour to produce a render.
My question to you, if I may avail upon your disposition, is how well do you believe the story is being received? I am very interested in peer feedback. Is my audience catching the subtle humor, and the details in the background that add to the story?
Thanks for your answer, buddy! Nicely.

I cannot be responsible for everyone, I myself do not grasp all the nuances of your story. My English is extremely weak and my electronic translator is not accurate. Therefore, much eludes me. But in general, an interesting story and an interesting continuation and denouement.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
This is the first Sophia with some face modifications but with the different skin tone. I didn't do large breasts as Old_Dog doesn't like them too big :D.
You! Just! Did! It!

Have you realized what you did? I'm sure you already had, this was on your purpose.
You managed to make Sophia an awesome classy woman of every man's best dream... and here is demonstrated what I meant when I said "larger breasts aren't necessary, let proportions rule".
Her hips could seem to be a little larger still, but it's your hard work, mate, not mine however, and if that fulfills your standards or tastes, I'm not here to criticize!

Thanks a lot, dear friend.

With best compliments and regards.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes