Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I am putting this in one post. Mando, Killjoy and Whitewolf ya'll are just epic, in my mind, for Skill. The posts recently are just continuations of the skill ya'll have consistently presented to us (who are not worthy). I have also enjoyed many of the other poster's but, I maaaaay be a little biased. Thank you for the work and time you have dedicated to these projects.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I hate to interrupt this flow of fine renders. I particularly enjoyed Sophia at the piano. It looked to me to be a D-Force composition, and creatively done. I have a Sophia at the piano coming up, although conceptualized quite differently. This first offering is a very short intercession with no title. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A13001 Nice set of 90kg! Without the bane in your system your strength has already increased b...jpg
Nice set of 90kg! Without the bane in your system your strength has already increased by 50 percent.
A13002 You're conditioned enough to begin martial training without undue injury.jpg
You're conditioned enough to begin martial training without undue injury.
A13003 I need to get back and visit my children, if just for a short visit.jpg
I need to get back and visit my children, if just for a short visit.
A13004 You've worked hard. I'll submit your request to my lord.jpg
You've worked hard. I'll submit your request to my lord.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This next installment required a great deal of effort on my part to recreate a complex familiar environment from the L&P world. Scene 14 in titled, "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name - Mick". ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A14001 Vicky is going to make her pick-up. Carl and Liam are already in the lounge.jpg
Vicky is going to make her pick-up. Carl and Liam are already in the lounge.
A14002 I'll watch for Vicky's exit as I see what I can learn from Carl and Liam.jpg
I'll watch for Vicky's exit as I see what I can learn from Carl and Liam.
A14003 Welcome to the Indigo Lounge. Please have a seat. A server will see to you shortly.jpg
Welcome to the Indigo Lounge. Please have a seat. A server will see to you shortly.
A14004 Let's see if Ranashelle's recording feature in this ring works. Aim at Liam and Carl.jpg
Let's see if Ranashelle's recording feature in this ring works. Aim at Liam and Carl.
A14005 Hello sir, my name is Meghan. What can I get for you.jpg
Hello sir, my name is Meghan. What can I get for you?
A14006 This is my first time eating here. What can you recommend for me.jpg
This is my first time eating here. What can you recommend for me?

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A14007 Actually, this is my first day myself. I can ask....jpg
Actually, this is my first day myself. I can ask...
A14008 No need. It's not like losing the World Trade Center. We'll overcome together.jpg
No need. It's not like losing the World Trade Center. We'll overcome together.
A14009 World Trade...oh...yes, I don't remember it. I was in diapers at the time.jpg
World Trade...oh...yes, I don't remember it. I was in diapers at the time.
A14010 I'll have a t-bone steak, medium rare with a loaded baked potato, salad and a beer.jpg
I'll have a T-bone steak, medium rare with a loaded baked potato, salad and a beer. A14011 Tell you what, get that to me in 15 minutes and I'll double your tip. Affect +10.jpg -
Tell you what, get that to me in 15 minutes and I'll double your tip. Affect +10.
A14012 Now Liam, I'm sure that you have good news for me.jpg Now Liam, I'm sure that you have good news for me.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A14013 Janitor Clark was the last one to see her. It was clear that he is hiding something.jpg
Janitor Clark was the last one to see her. It is clear that he is hiding something.
A14014 The new girl has an exceptional body, but she has no power. A fade away....jpg
The new girl has an exceptional body, but she has no power. A fade away...
A14015 I'm going to have my boy encourage this Mr. Clark. You will approach him before this we...jpg
I'm going to have my boy encourage this Mr. Clark. You will approach him before this weekend.
A14016 I'll track her down, Carl...and you will have your fun with Sophia.jpg
I'll track her down, Carl...and you will have your fun with Sophia.
A14017 Working for me has its rewards. See the girl on the pole. Her name is Allison.jpg
Working for me has its rewards. See the girl on the pole. Her name is Allison.
A14018 She is a police officer. She walked in a year ago with righteous indignation to come do...jpg
She is a police officer. She walked in a year ago with righteous indignation to come down on us.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A14019 Now, she shows her enthusiasm on the pole, and GOES down on us.jpg
Now, she shows her enthusiasm on the pole, and GOES down on us.
A14020 She's a beauty, isn't she...with bigger breasts than Sophia.jpg
She's a beauty, isn't she...with bigger breasts than Sophia.
A14021 Allison, meet your new partner, Liam Parker. Together you will find a missing person.jpg
Allison, meet your new partner, Liam Parker. Together you will find a missing person.
A14022 ...and Allison, during the assignment give Mr. Parker the executive treatment.jpg
...and Allison, during the assignment give Mr. Parker the executive treatment.
A14023 It sounds like Vicky's contact is coming downstairs.jpg
It sounds like Vicky's contact is coming downstairs.
A14024 This should cover the bill and the tip.jpg
This should cover the bill and the tip. A14025 Let us see where this leads without drawing too much attention.jpg
Let us see where this leads without drawing too much attention.
So now, who is this contact, and where will it lead our investigation to? Haven't we seen some of these people before? More will be revealed in upcoming scenes!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes