Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Amber and Sophia invite Alyssa over for drinks and things start to get slightly out of hand.... Dylan sends Zac a txt and tells him to come straight over after the tanning salon closes..

View attachment 1098079
This could definitely expand into quite the story like the Sophia, Amber, Dylan, Sam beach trip (that is still ongoing might I add).

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can you get closer to the skin tone used in the game?As I can see Sophia's features a round the eyes but a another skin tone could make a big difference,great job and no disrespect towards your work
I am kinda trying to move away from her original skin tone as it feels a little bland, and the tan look doesn't really do it for me.

OK, now we are all jealous that you are "STILL messing around".
Thanks mate.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Plus while doing all this i am also exploring the creation of my own character from it as well.
Doing my own creation of Alyssa was a pain staking/tedious long task,and I am still not happy with her.
I will try out different skin tones on her as I don't really like the one that she has now.
Good luck on your creation and we all look forward to seeing it

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Mando Logica, I really enjoy the setting you chose, as well as the lighting and Sophia's determined expression. I have a suggestion that is not meant to be impertinent. I find that in my own work that characters in an action scene look much better with a wide stance. It conveys balance, competence and a sense of urgency. I hope you find this useful

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica, I really enjoy the setting you chose, as well as the lighting and Sophia's determined expression. I have a suggestion that is not meant to be impertinent. I find that in my own work that characters in an action scene look much better with a wide stance. It conveys balance, competence and a sense of urgency. I hope you find this useful
Thank you, Jack!. Yeah, I agree with you (y)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
General speaking. If you project her in this way (or others), perhaps with a different choice of hair. More wild, not like a housewife. But the face is great and you are great.
I thought so but could not change her hair. She will not be Sophia anymore :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Jack covered the stance. I agree w/you that the hair is the hair. Maybe a ponytail but, this works as well. The weapons should be upright. Anyone waving weapons around sideways has no clue. Much greater accuracy in upright position (see Han Solo for definitive (Oh, he is not real either.). Bad Example. The only real scene change I would make is get a little dirt and grass on the boots, calfs, knees and thigh. No sweat though. She is Sophia. She does not sweat or perspire if it will mess up the look.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I hope that this Monday, Monday has been so good to everyone. I have developed the following renders with a little insight from my new-found friends, here on this forum. So, without hesitation, I present scene 15 titled, "10 Speed or Brown Shoe?" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A15001 I can just 'borrow' a vehicle and follow her back to the supplier.jpg
I can just 'borrow' a vehicle, and follow her back to the supplier.
A15002 Not much of a selection here. The GTR is Carl's, and the SUV is Liam's.jpg
Not much of a selection here. The GTR is Carl's, and the SUV is Liam's. A15003 That leaves the army jeep, or the kick scooter, and she recognized the jeep.jpg
That leaves the army jeep, or the kick scooter, and she recognized the jeep.
A15004 I'll locate her through the license plate.jpg
I'll locate her through the license plate. A15005 ...then pick up the trail from her home.jpg
...then pick up the trail from her home.
A15006 TY RANT. Easy to remember. I'll catch up with her later.jpg
TY RANT. Easy to remember. I'll catch up with her later.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A15007 He must be in the restroom. Oh...what is this envelope with my name on it.jpg
He must be in the restroom. Oh...what is this envelope with my name on it?
A15008 I had to leave suddenly...the dinner is yours...enclosed is the payment and your tip.jpg
I had to leave suddenly...the dinner is yours...enclosed is the payment and your tip.
A15009 A 50 dollar tip! I really need this!  Affection +20 (30).jpg
A 50 dollar tip! I really need this! Affection +20 (30).
A15010 Oh no! He left a fancy purfume bottle. I'll put that in the office lost and found.jpg
Oh no! He left a fancy perfume bottle. I'll put that in the office lost and found.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A15011 Oh Allison! I really needed this! It has been too long.jpg
Oh Allison! I really needed this! It has been too long. A15012 Looks like your little guy is ready for action.jpg
Looks like your little guy is ready for action.
A15013 What do you mean by little guy.jpg
What do you mean by little guy?
A15014 Come on baby. Don't get moody with Allison. Its not the size after all, its the action.jpg
Come on baby. Don't get moody with Allison. Its not the size after all, its the action
A15015 I'm really beginning to enjoy this assignment, Allison.jpg
I'm really beginning to enjoy this assignment, Allison.
A15016 Oh Allison! So GOOD! so gooood....jpg
Oh Allison! So GOOD! so gooood...
A15017 Well Liam, you just ran the four minute mile.jpg
Well Liam, you just ran the four minute mile.
Did Liam run the four-minute-mile in college? Will Meghan enjoy a fulfilling career in the food service industry? I think we all know where the Chevy Nova will lead Shayne to. Seeya next time, kids!

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I really like your work on the facial expression and using the hair to convey action. I also find the positioning of the weapons conveying action and movement. An idea maybe is if one foot was not so flat on the ground it would convey there also. I agree with Jack on this.
Good work on Action Sophia. Housewife Sophia would have a feather duster and a dildo. ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes