Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sunday at the beach - Pages 161-170 + txt for translation.
Hi all... Just a quick note. I am after some feed back from you all relating to the beach story.. I have noticed that thru the reactions to the last few posts that interest in the comic story may be dropping off? I know there are a number of you that have reached out to me directly that enjoy the posts and are closely following the story however I am seeking feed back onto where I should be focusing my time for posts moving forward. The comic posts are very time consuming to put together with the posing, rendering, writing, post render processing and final compositing with the text and speech bubbles. I will of course continue if the interest is there however if you can let me know with either a thumbs up or down (or similar) this will help me with where to focus my attention. Thanks in advance.

Jun 8, 2020
Hi all... Just a quick note. I am after some feed back from you all relating to the beach story.. I have noticed that thru the reactions to the last few posts that interest in the comic story may be dropping off? I know there are a number of you that have reached out to me directly that enjoy the posts and are closely following the story however I am seeking feed back onto where I should be focusing my time for posts moving forward. The comic posts are very time consuming to put together with the posing, rendering, writing, post render processing and final compositing with the text and speech bubbles. I will of course continue if the interest is there however if you can let me know with either a thumbs up or down (or similar) this will help me with where to focus my attention. Thanks in advance.
I have saved one pic from it hoping the boys would try it with their mothers.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I enjoy in your comic posts (y), and I like it. Maybe I do not follow it everyday, but definitely I do read what I have missed at the weekend ;)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I enjoy in your comic posts (y), and I like it. Maybe I do not follow it everyday, but definitely I do read what I have missed at the weekend ;)
Thanks, I am just trying to get a feel for the popularity... If enough are still enjoying I will continue... if not I can try something else.

Reactions: Mando Logica

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
As the wine flowed the dancing continued.... and the boys struggled with where to look next :)
Poor Zac... looks like he may miss out again....

View attachment 1099756
Final one in this short series...... Empting a wine bottle Amber decides to demonstrate her skills while Sophia distracts Dylan... Alyssa mean while not much into Karaoke finds a better use for the microphones and Sam not able to contain himself samples the new Milf Mom's skills.

Party 3.png

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir definitely continue . from myself and especially with the others. Giving the meaning of artistic talent and the gratitude and appreciation of taking your time and effort and doing this for us that means a lot. So for me infinity and beyond a lot of thumbs up. That's me . And in my words Me Encanta muchisimo gracias por comparti esto con nosotros!! Sir "ST-9Pol" (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ! I think that I will definitely stop now .

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sir definitely continue . from myself and especially with the others. Giving the meaning of artistic talent and the gratitude and appreciation of taking your time and effort and doing this for us that means a lot. So for me infinity and beyond a lot of thumbs up. That's me . And in my words Me Encanta muchisimo gracias por comparti esto con nosotros!! Sir "ST-9Pol" (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ! I think that I will definitely stop now .
Thanks for the big thumbs up.... :)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
They are great. Don't feel you have to rush though. If you are spread too thin and don't have enough time, skip a week or two. I believe that you are (like many other artists) torn between many targets or priorities. Take your time and do it justice - don't doubt that you are appreciated.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes