Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
This is fantastic, excellent renders and story- Probably the best Ellie on the site. Can you make one with Ellie and Sam please? It would be certainly a gem!

Reactions: Kobudo27

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
This render is delicious. Did you do this? I am impressed, not only with the lighting, positioning and the expression. I'm impressed by the statuesque interpretation of Sophia. Huzzah!
Thanks for the nice words. It feels good. I also had to learn a lot. I took a lot of pictures that I didn’t publish in the end. This is one of the reasons I owe this game to the fact that I got to this level. There is a lot to practice, experiment and follow up. You can also see an improvement on many of the modelers here. Among others: OldDog, gkdanuka, globsis, White_Wolf619, pupoc. Don’t be afraid to practice experimenting. I wish you perseverance.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for the nice words. It feels good. I also had to learn a lot. I took a lot of pictures that I didn’t publish in the end. This is one of the reasons I owe this game to the fact that I got to this level. There is a lot to practice, experiment and follow up. You can also see an improvement on many of the modelers here. Among others: OldDog, gkdanuka, globsis, White_Wolf619, pupoc. Don’t be afraid to practice experimenting. I wish you perseverance.
friend, you should do some additional renderings to add to the game to make it more "interesting"

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Mando Logica, I like this render a lot! The drastic contrast between light and shadow looks striking. The oil on her skin suggests that she just left the bath (which is a common event for Sophia.) I particularly liked the heel to toe alignment which women do when they walk to entice a man. So, who is outside of the camera's view? Beautiful job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Final one in this short series...... Empting a wine bottle Amber decides to demonstrate her skills while Sophia distracts Dylan... Alyssa mean while not much into Karaoke finds a better use for the microphones and Sam not able to contain himself samples the new Milf Mom's skills.

View attachment 1099976
Noooo!!! :mad:
ST9, dear friend :love: , we ask for a CONTINUED banquet!!!;)(y)

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Final one in this short series...... Empting a wine bottle Amber decides to demonstrate her skills while Sophia distracts Dylan... Alyssa mean while not much into Karaoke finds a better use for the microphones and Sam not able to contain himself samples the new Milf Mom's skills.

View attachment 1099976
:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Not much love for Jonathan Frid. Oh well, that's how it rolls. This next scene has much more familiar characters. I hope people enjoy scene 18, "Choose Between Two Wrongs". ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A18001 OK twerp, give me back my phone before I kick you where you won't forget.jpg
OK twerp, give me back my phone before I kick you where you won't forget.
A18002 You finally showed up. Coleman went and moved on without me.jpg
You finally showed up. Coleman went and moved on without me.
A18003 Loser! You can't hold on to a sure thing even with my help.jpg
Loser! You can't hold on to a sure thing even with my help.
A18004 I'm going to fall back on your guarantee to do it yourself should the plan fail.jpg
I'm going to fall back on your guarantee to do it yourself should the plan fail.
A18005 Not happening freak! It was just a sales pitch. Hand over my phone!.jpg
Not happening freak! It was just a sales pitch. Hand over my phone!
A18006 About your phone...you left all the evidence of you helping Logan cheat his final.jpg
About your phone...you left all the evidence of you helping Logan cheat his final.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A18007 Universities might reconsider accepting you with that on your record.jpg
Universities might reconsider accepting you with that on your record.
A18008 I was actually going to blackmail you, but you deserve a more just treatment.jpg
I was actually going to blackmail you, but you deserve a more just treatment.
A18009 I loaded the proof of your cheating on the cloud, and will be released midnight tonight.jpg
I loaded the proof of your cheating on the cloud, and will be released midnight tonight.
A18010 Dylan. Why would you do this. Why erect an enormous obstacle to my future.jpg
Dylan. Why would you do this? Why erect an enormous obstacle to my future?
A18011 You are an insufferable bitch who needs some adversity to develop any character.jpg
You are an insufferable bitch who needs some adversity to develop any character.
A18012 Oh gawd. He means it. What am I going to do. What am I....jpg
Oh gawd. He means it. What am I going to do? What am I...

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A18025 Dylan! I think we're moving a bit fast here.jpg
Dylan! I think we're moving a bit fast here.
A18026 I want you to give me some oral stimulation.jpg
I want you to give me some oral stimulation.
A18027 I don't believe it. You're as big as Logan!.jpg
I don't believe it. You're as big as Logan!
A18028 It feels great Ellie. I'm sure you had a lot of practice.jpg
It feels great Ellie. I'm sure you had a lot of practice.
A18029 OK Ellie, enough of the warm up. Let's get down to business.jpg
OK Ellie, enough of the warm up. Let's get down to business.
A18030 Now, Ellie. This is what you meant when you said you would ease the pressure.jpg
Now, Ellie. This is what you meant when you said you would ease the pressure, right?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A18031 Well...I...yeah. I did not think that you would actually do me.jpg
Well...I...yeah. I did not think that you would actually do me.
A18032 Think again. Don't worry though, my erection will go down in time.jpg
Think again. Don't worry though, my erection will go down in time.
A18033 Ohhh... you're much tighter than Coleman.jpg
Ohhh... you're much tighter than Coleman. A18034 Oh, Dylan... you're hitting me just right, deep and hard. Oh no... not from you.jpg
Oh, Dylan... you're hitting me just right, deep and hard. Oh no... not from you.
A18035 How are you doing this. My orgasm is stronger than...Oooohhh.jpg
How are you doing this? My orgasm is stronger than...Oooohhh!!
Looks like dark days, and harshly lighted nights ahead. Apparently Dylan found his confidence, but at what cost? Will Ellie mature past her facade that actually makes her vulnerable? How is Sophia going to unravel this mess? Stay tuned.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes