Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1091642
I remember when you came through my door, and I had what you needed.
View attachment 1091643
and it was you who took the steps into my private life.
View attachment 1091644
You'll find that I will lead you to bigger opportunities. View attachment 1091647
You know I'm committed to you Tread, but why always the back door? View attachment 1091648
I never miss an opportunity. Nothing slips past ole Tread.
View attachment 1091651
Vicky makes the pick-up at the Indigo Lounge next Tuesday...10 days.
What is Vicky picking up? What will we find at the Indigo Lounge?
Maybe it is just me but, does Pharmacist Tread Forgo look like Actor Kurtwood Smith (Robocop, That 70s Show, too much to list......)

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
DOF, denoiser and ghost lighting are great. I've recently taken to using a ghost light plane above the camera, and then increasing the exposure a little to balance the lighting, and what previously might have taken 8+ hours now takes around 2.

The thing that the render was really a test of though is skin texture. Except for Ellie, everyone else in that shot is off-the-shelf G8F, I just changed settings like Translucency Color and Subsurface scattering, which I suspect is how L&P does the crowd scenes in the game.
Thank you for the tips. I make heavy use of ILPK and strategically placed Point Lights. I also have a somewhat janky rig to do my renders, and would prefer a 3000 series graphics card like L&P has. However, we all know that these precious cards are bought up by bit-coin harvesters before they even hit the shelves. Perhaps if bit-coin values go down we plebs will have a chance to upgrade our rigs.
As a side note, I'm a little bummed today. My budgie of 7 1/2 years became egg-bound last night, and is in a lot of pain. Our designated person that braves the covid-infested outdoors just left to take her to the vet. Many birds die this way, and I can't help but feeling trepid. I apologize for being off-topic, I guess I just needed to say something...thanx.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for the tips. I make heavy use of ILPK and strategically placed Point Lights. I also have a somewhat janky rig to do my renders, and would prefer a 3000 series graphics card like L&P has. However, we all know that these precious cards are bought up by bit-coin harvesters before they even hit the shelves. Perhaps if bit-coin values go down we plebs will have a chance to upgrade our rigs.
As a side note, I'm a little bummed today. My budgie of 7 1/2 years became egg-bound last night, and is in a lot of pain. Our designated person that braves the covid-infested outdoors just left to take her to the vet. Many birds die this way, and I can't help but feeling trepid. I apologize for being off-topic, I guess I just needed to say something...thanx.
I hope all is ok with your budgie(what is its name)?
I still have problems with lighting and like Alley_Cat I use ghost lighting a lot and exposure values.
I have not used Iray Light Probe Kit so I will give it a try,thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ILPK looks interesting. Now that I have better technique at some stage I want to try and render the nightclub again. Just need to remember to remove all the point lights the asset uses.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ILPK looks interesting. Now that I have better technique at some stage I want to try and render the nightclub again. Just need to remember to remove all the point lights the asset uses.
The amount of times that I have forgotten about the lights that the assets use is a crazy amount.
My first use of ILPK will be with my precious and goddess Sophia,I just hope that my old 1070 can take the strain

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I hope all is ok with your budgie(what is its name)?
I still have problems with lighting and like Alley_Cat I use ghost lighting a lot and exposure values.
I have not used Iray Light Probe Kit so I will give it a try,thanks for the tip.
Her name is Sunny due to her yellow complexion. She is as dumb as a rock, but has the sweetest disposition and is well-loved. Her best friend is Twilight who is a dark blue, and is currently sitting on my shoulder...very worried. I really appreciate your concern.
Yeah, the ILPK made all the difference for me as a production-line renderer who needs a nice affect from multiple angles. I use very little photoshop, so I need to make my 'net shape' renders as consistent as I can. The end result tends to be palatable, although not as delicious as the dedicated single-shot art renders I see on this forum.

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Maybe it is just me but, does Pharmacist Tread Forgo look like Actor Kurtwood Smith (Robocop, That 70s Show, too much to list......)
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! What do we have for'em Johnny? Well, this lucky participant gets a like, and an open ear for a special request render (that is if my assets can accommodate the request.)

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
If you are referring to the nightclub that L&P used for Sophia's first date without Liam then I have a few suggestions. First is the environment lighting. Even though it is a fully enclosed indoor scene, the lighting choice for the outside can clash with the lighting choice on the inside. This can result in considerable unnecessary noise. For my daytime scenes I use the "IBL Skies - Clear Skies". I find it to be compatible with the ILBK, AND the point lights...very convenient indeed! When I rendered using this nightclub asset I found I had to use two sets of 12 ILBK due to the size of the environment. I also made good use of the existing light sources in the asset, and increased the luminance especially around the bar. This makes areas of interest stand out, and casts more realistic highlights on the subjects in the scene.
Here is an example...call it a preview:
A14023 It sounds like Vicky's contact is coming downstairs.jpg

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
My budgie, Sunny, died. I need to take my mind off of this.
Here is Scene 06 of Chapter 01 which I call, "Discover Thyself". ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A6001 During your training you are Xuesheng, and you will address me as Si Fu.jpg
During your training you are Xuesheng, and you will address me as Si Fu. A6002 Your first step is to drink this. It will quicken your metabolism to its potential.jpg
Your first step is to drink this. It will quicken your metabolism to its potential.
A6003 I don't believe in performance enhancing drugs. I decline.jpg
I don't believe in performance enhancing drugs. I decline. A6004 You've noticed that with equal effort you are stronger, faster and have better longevity...jpg
You've noticed that with equal effort you are stronger, faster and have better longevity than your peers. A6005 You're Magnicandanni, 10 in a million, and the bane of your world is the retarding drug.jpg
You're Magnicandanni, 10 in a million, and the bane of your world is the retarding drug. A6006 This will purge your system, and allow your body to function as intended.jpg
This will purge your system, and allow your body to function as intended

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A6007 I need to think about this.jpg
I need to think about this.
A6008 Well, think about this palfrey...that jealousy you feel toward younger women.jpg
Well, think about this palfrey...that jealousy you feel toward younger women. A6009 That's your tue nature denied, suffering against your peccant disreguard for your potent...jpg
That's your true nature denied, suffering against your peccant disregard for your potential.
A6010 Enough talking. As your people say, bring your A-game or go home.jpg
Enough talking. As your people say, bring your A-game or go home. A6011 Si-fu I always bring my A-game.jpg
Si-fu I always bring my A-game. A6012 Filthy -25(50), Shayne Servant +10(35).jpg
Filthy -25(50), Shayne Servant +10(35). A6013 I feel very warm inside...OH!...I really have to use the bathroom.jpg
I feel very warm inside...OH!...I really have to use the bathroom.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Great, Jack... tell me, how did come in your mind to call Michael Jackson's sister in? :LOL:

With best compliments (for the idea too) and regards.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes