Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I enjoy the artwork here, and find much of it inspiring. I have put together a cross-over parody that I've been dabbling with for some time. As this is my first attempt please tell me what you think
Please, let me know if you want me to continue...
Well, mate, let me tell you that I enjoyed your work.
I loved all those characters' facial expressions, Sophia's in particular.
For my own tastes her breasts are too much 'American style' (bigger than her body proportions, I mean, a little charicatural maybe?), so the poor lady should deserve to get a paid athletic course just to walk those two goodies. :LOL:
This apart. Original storywriting with some irony, and this is nice also.
Keep on experimenting and refining those expressions above, I think you're skilled at it, therefore it's worth really.
I will follow your going.

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: Kobudo27

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback and support I have received for my dalliance. I thank everyone for their encouragement. Well then, I'll continue with Scene 02 of Chapter 01 which I call, "Sam Songs (Say So Much)" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A2001 Here I am! Nude and sexy just like you asked!.jpg
Here I am! Nude and sexy just like you asked!
A2002 Like Watcha see. So, what is this clincher that is supposed to make me say yes.jpg
Like Watcha see? So, what is this clincher that is supposed to make me say yes?
A2003 Sophia Parker said he drugged her for sex. This receipt proves it.jpg
Sophia Parker said he drugged her for sex. This receipt proves it!
A2004 This hurts me. Sophia is more than a band member, she is a friend.jpg
This hurts me. Sophia is more than a band member, she is a friend.
A2005 I was going to blue ball you, but now I know where I stand.jpg
I was going to blue ball you, but now I know where I stand. A2006 It is certainly more impressive than what I am used to.jpg
It is certainly more impressive than what I am used to.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback and support I have received for my dalliance. I thank everyone for their encouragement. Well then, I'll continue with Scene 02 of Chapter 01 which I call, "Sam Songs (Say So Much)"
View attachment 1089957
Here I am! Nude and sexy just like you asked!
View attachment 1089958
Like Watcha see? So, what is this clincher that is supposed to make me say yes?
View attachment 1089959
Sophia Parker said he drugged her for sex. This receipt proves it!
View attachment 1089968
This hurts me. Sophia is more than a band member, she is a friend.
View attachment 1089969
I was going to blue ball you, but now I know where I stand. View attachment 1089971
It is certainly more impressive than what I am used to.
But don't nobody tell Clyde?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A2007 Get used to me taking care of things from now on.jpg
Get used to me taking care of things from now on.
A2008 That's a nice sentiment, however, I don't see how you could.jpg
That's a nice sentiment, however, I don't see how you could.
A2009 Membership and advertizement revenue for our music could buy this house...I got the funds.jpg
Membership and advertisement revenue for our music could buy this house...I got the funds.
A2010 I never dreamed that my investment in your equipment would launch your career.jpg
I never dreamed that my investment in your equipment would launch your career.
A2011 I don't give a damn anymore now that I feel your motion inside.jpg
I don't give a damn anymore now that I feel your motion inside.
A2012 How many definitions of the term...cradle did he mean.jpg
How many definitions of the term...cradle did he mean?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A2013 You just keep going, and going, and going...oh, I'm getting close.jpg
You just keep going, and going, and going...oh, I'm getting close.
A2014 Imagine being my woman, and your problems solved. It's easy if you try.jpg
Imagine being my woman, and your problems solved. It's easy if you try. A2015 Uhhh...I...mmm...I am...I am your woman.jpg
Uhhh...I...mmm...I am...I am your woman. A2016 I'm a little dazed, Sam...but, I am no longer confused.jpg
I'm a little dazed, Sam...but, I am no longer confused. A2017 Samuel. I sent you here to protect Sophia, not get caught up in this non-sense yourself.jpg
Samuel. I sent you here to protect Sophia, not get caught up in this non-sense yourself. A2018 You have been taught that romance outside the structure of the vow is folly.jpg
You have been taught that romance outside the structure of the vow is folly.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A2025 I stole her keys, and heroicaly found them when she was in her bedroom looking.jpg
I stole her keys, and heroically found them when she was in her bedroom looking.
A2026 I helped her with her grocieries and made her feel considered.jpg
I helped her with her groceries and made her feel considered.
A2027 I lost to her in basketball to enforce her self-determination.jpg
I lost to her in basketball to enforce her self-determination.
A2028 I then established a connection through her passion for music.jpg
I then established a connection through her passion for music. A2029 By the weekend I had convinced her to make a recording with me.jpg
By the weekend I had convinced her to make a recording with me. A2030 My friend Teal Zwart joined us under the band name Anachronism.jpg
My friend Teal Zwart joined us under the band name Anachronism.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A2031 Here is where it becomes strange. Come Wednesday she forgets she recorded at all.jpg
Here is where it becomes strange. Come Wednesday she forgets she recorded at all.
A2032 When I didn't take it to the next level, her activities started occurring without me.jpg
When I didn't take it to the next level, her activities started occurring without me.
A2033 and all I could do was watch as she became more corrupt, until....jpg
and all I could do was watch as she became more corrupt, until... A2034 I found the key to this powerful magic. It is like a script that directs elements of rea...jpg
I found the key to this powerful magic. It is like a script that directs elements of reality.
A2035 Align yourself with the concept of the script, and altering a specific outcome is possible.jpg
Align yourself with the concept of the script, and altering a specific outcome is possible.
Scene 02 has now set the stage. How are they gonna fight a magic that warps reality itself? Stay tuned for the next scene of this dramatic story!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes