Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was just having some with Daz, so thought i would do a quick story.
Ellie had been abducted, strange things were going on, women disappearing, no suspects had been found. Ellie had been lounging by the pool when she went missing that night, the only evidence a spot of green slime. Sophia gearing up went in search of her daughter only to discover something truly horrific.
Sophia Dungeon 02.jpg
Sophia Dungeon 03.jpg Sophia Dungeon 04.jpg Sophia Dungeon 05.jpg Sophia Dungeon 06.jpg

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What if Sophia became pregnant and her relationship with Dylan continued..After she had the baby her breasts would be swollen with milk and she dould have a adult nursing relationship with him...just imagine herbreasts swollen with milk and he blue veins standingout..this is just an idea....
I'd be down.. If it was Dylan's baby. ;)

Reactions: Plnjr987

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
(Crossover.)
Sophia hung there like a doll unable to free her arms and legs....helpless. The dildo beneath her rubbing against her anal hole.
Aiden: "I told you Mrs. Parker I always get what i want. Just ask Nicole (The tyrant.). Don't worry tomorrow we are going to have so much fun......Well i will be, I have no doubts you will do a lot of screaming."
Sophia could do nothing but scream.
Sophia and Nicole Aiden's dungeon.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
(Crossover.)
Sophia hung there like a doll unable to free her arms and legs....helpless. The dildo beneath her rubbing against her anal hole.
Aiden: "I told you Mrs. Parker I always get what i want. Just ask Nicole (The tyrant.). Don't worry tomorrow we are going to have so much fun......Well i will be, I have no doubts you will do a lot of screaming."
View attachment 1086949
Here I was starting to like you because you where being so nice to Sophia :cry: "O" well strike you off another list:ROFLMAO:.
Great renders as always and a great looking Sophia,you have really captured her look

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
(Crossover.)
View attachment 1086949
Making great use of those asset purchases. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Here I was starting to like you because you where being so nice to Sophia :cry: "O" well strike you off another list:ROFLMAO:.
Great renders as always and a great looking Sophia,you have really captured her look
Haha thanks, you know me i do some nice renders of her then sometimes i feel like she has to be punished. Maybe she needs to explore that darker side to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Haha thanks, you know me i do some nice renders of her then sometimes i feel like she has to be punished. Maybe she needs to explore that darker side to herself.
Are you going to have her sitting on her bed naked and her head spinning round and when it stops gushing out green stuff from her mouth?I had better stop as I don't want to give you any ideas, Don't you dare White_Wolf619
Back to working on my precious

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Enjoy......Almost done
View attachment 1087056
I just had to do another one.
View attachment 1087146
Now back to work on Alyssa
Exactly !! Pinpointing and especially like you stated getting there with precious aka Alyssa unique Tattoos hmmm in the first encounter Alyssa only had that you can notice two and then When Sophia took Zac to his home Alyssa had more and then BAM! :sneaky: :love: in the coffee shop and Alyssa special moment and touches on Sophia :p really unique Tattoos . Sir can't wait for your finishing touches on ahh Precious Alyssa . Once again outstanding rendering.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes