Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really well done. Only issue I see is the lock of hair on Alyssa's right side. Kinda looks like a plastic sheet. Must be the way the light source is hitting it. To me you really captured the Ladies wonderfully.
Alyssa's and Sophia's hair is very limited in what you can do with it and yes it could be the light source

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
AWAM will cement its place in the top 10 greatest when finally finished but the AWAM Story Mod made put together with all these amazing renders will probably be up there too, lol .
I tend to agree with the only caveat being when/if for the actual game. This thread however is by far the most active and ingenious. The number of various artists, approaching from different perspectives, having interplay between them and sharing freely with this community may overshadow the game. IMO

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
As my previous post noted the Artist and freely sharing. I have encouraged Jack Adams, who decided to reward an observation I made, to share the following with the community. I know he is busy and enjoying life as well as his artistry. Since Jack Adams is taking some time for the RW I am presenting his gift to moi so ya'll can enjoy his work while he is having too much fun.
1125990_01_Specilal_Render_01_T3alqdansam.jpg

1125992_01_Specilal_Render_02_T3alqdansam.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As my previous post noted the Artist and freely sharing. I have encouraged Jack Adams, who decided to reward an observation I made, to share the following with the community. I know he is busy and enjoying life as well as his artistry. Since Jack Adams is taking some time for the RW I am presenting his gift to moi so ya'll can enjoy his work while he is having too much fun.
View attachment 1117875

View attachment 1117876
That's my precious,love it and great job

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Perhaps out of place, but I would like to create a joint project with a 3D artist who works with models of this level or similar in quality.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Perhaps out of place, but I would like to create a joint project with a 3D artist who works with models of this level or similar in quality.
I would like to but my gpu would pack its bags and leave.
There is no way that I can render to that quality just now

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: globsis and Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes