Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys lets make a new novel with sophia. what do you think?
Untitled.jpg
Bruv, in all of your 6 posts, I didn't see a single render, Renpy/Unity program string. So when you say lets make, you meant let others make. Right? I say throw down some original images, before you make comments like that. There's some amazing render's in here, done by some amazing artists. You want something custom, I would advise you to bow before them humbly, cash in hand. Just taking the piss, Bruv, Everyone wants that.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The weather has become beautiful, and with it a resumed expectation for my backyard responsibilities. There is a masonry project I will be undertaking leaving less time for rendering. The pacing for my contribution here will slow for a while. I am sure that this news will be met by a spectrum of sentiments ranging from disappointment to relief depending on the aesthetic compass of each member.
I wanted to offer some closure to the Manila theme before the above distraction curtailed my time commitment here. With avidity I present scene 25 which I call, "They That Touch Pitch Will Be Defiled - Dogberry".
A25001 New uniforms don't come in till Friday. I'm stuck with this until then.jpg
New uniforms don't come in till Friday. I'm stuck with this until then.
A25002 Flight from justice, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, you're having a bus...jpg
Flight from justice, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, you're having a busy day Clarke.
A25003 Where are you holding Sophia Parker. We know you met with her.jpg
Where are you holding Sophia Parker? We know you met with her!
A25004 You told your friends you took her to a place she wouldn't come back from.jpg
You told your friends you took her to a place she wouldn't come back from, Clark.
A25005 Yeah, it's the same place your taking ME right now, babe.jpg
Yeah, it's the same place your taking ME right now, babe.
A25006 Watch your mouth Clarke. Your talking to a police officer.jpg
Watch your mouth Clarke! Your talking to a police officer!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A25013 Since I'm your only witness, let's play a little show and tell.jpg
Since I'm your only witness, let's play a little show and tell.
A25014 I'm NOT  showing you my breasts, if that is what you're asking.jpg
I'm NOT showing you my breasts, if that is what you're asking.
A25015 Naw, naw, lingerie is enough. Show me booty and I'll tell you who took Sophia.jpg
Naw, naw, lingerie is enough. Show me booty and I'll tell you who took Sophia.
A25016 What! That's ridiculous! Even if I were inclined, we're in a police station!.jpg
What! That's ridiculous! Even if I were inclined, we're in a police station!
A25017 Suit yourself. Who knows what plans that villain has for her.jpg
Suit yourself. Who knows what plans that villain has for her.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes