Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I hate to interrupt the majestic flow of fine renders provided by Wynlard, Mando Logica, Killjoys, ST-9Pol and of course Captain Bipto. It has been said that you haven't made it in Hollywood until a character you portrayed has been called an 'asshole' by a Kurt Russell character. The few and the proud who have been Bipto'd!
This next scene 24 I call, "You Have the Right".
A24001 Manila, you go in the front. I'll go around the back in case he bolts.jpg
Manila, you go in the front. I'll go around the back in case he bolts. A24002 I've been Michael's partner for over four years, and suddenly it's go in alone Manila.jpg
I've been Michael's partner for over four years, and suddenly it's go in alone Manila.
A24003 Class is still in session, but between recesses. I need to be mindful of the civilians.jpg
Class is still in session, but between recesses. I need to be mindful of the civilians.
A24004 Manila! Flight from justice!.jpg
Manila! Flight from justice!
A24005 This is police brutality!.jpg
This is police brutality!
A24006 Mr. Clarke, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you.jpg
Mr. Clarke, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A24007 ...in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before.jpg
...in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before.
A24008 ...we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you.jpg
...we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you.
A24009 ...during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you.jpg
...during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you.
A24010 ...before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer any questions now.jpg
...before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer any questions now.
A24011 I have had enough of you, bitch!.jpg
I have had enough of you, bitch!
A24012 Put her down Clarke, NOW!.jpg
Put her down Clarke, NOW!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My very first attempt at using PS to do a DOF on a render,so I shouldn't really call it a DOF render.
View attachment 1110028
Have you tried to change DAZ , especially the DOF settings to actually render images with a 'real' effect? Apparently DAZ should be able to set up camera for the renderer to render images as a view from a real camera with real lens.

Not that I've ever tried DAZ, but I can use a real camera to take this kind of photos without any software after effect gimmicks.
That DAZ article pretty much explains it in the DOF chapter at the end of the page. DAZ 'lens size' setting being an equivalent of the aperture size of the real lens.
I think you might get better results than trying to fake it as an after effect. DAZ Zoom lens with DOF effect activated seems to be something worth to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Have you tried to change DAZ , especially the DOF settings to actually render images with a 'real' effect. Apparently DAZ should be able to set up camera for the renderer to render images as a view from a real camera with real lens.

Not that I've ever tried DAZ, but I can use a real camera to take this kind of photos without any software after effect gimmicks.
That DAZ article pretty much explains it in the DOF chapter at the end of the page. DAZ 'lens size' setting being an equivalent of the aperture size of the real lens.
I think you might get better results than trying to fake it as an after effect. DAZ Zoom lens with DOF effect activated seems to be something worth to try.
Thanks I will check that out

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Perhaps I should come to White_Wolf's rescue and let him borrow my White_Tiger? View attachment 1115043
I am just afraid White_Wolf wont see the Leopard. At first I didn't see it.
If you send the tiger. Alyssa will make it hers then there will be two. White Wolf might not see either of them.
Its like a perfect trap complete with the sizzling bacon to distract. Oh shit, this could be bad.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Can you hear the Hall & Oates song, "Maneater" playing as soothing background music during the encounter?
Yep. You know it.
Subconsciously it plays the in mind kinda catchy, nice beat, setting a mood. Then when you realize what it "really" means you got a large hungry wild animal grabbing and chewing on ya. It really really sucks. It is one of those songs that by the third time you go through it you get either get more cautious up front or muscle memory kicks in. Unfortunately, if you are in a public place or elevator, it can be kind of embarrassing if there is no animal attacking.
All from a stupid song... I Fkn hate that song. ;)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes