Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A23018 Storm's face will be cherry red if he catches wind of these extravagances.jpg
Storm's face will be cherry red if he catches wind of these extravagances.
A23019 He's just sore because he can't qualify for that loan to buy the downtown condo.jpg
He's just sore because he can't qualify for that loan to buy the downtown condo.
A23020 Michael. We have a warrant to arrest the janitor of Northtown High.jpg
Michael. We have a warrant to arrest the janitor of Northtown High.
A23021 Right. Time to protect and serve. I'm Driving!.jpg
Right. Time to protect and serve. I'm Driving!
A23022 I thought this was my cherry ride you customized for me.jpg
I thought this was my cherry ride you customized for me?
A23023 I have the keys already. Get in. Let's go!.jpg
I have the keys already. Get in. Let's go!
A23024 Clarke has a violent history, we should move in cautiously.jpg
Clarke has a violent history, we should move in cautiously.
It looks like the 'Sophia Case' is now under way! What will they learn from Clarke? Who tipped off Storm? Who else is going to be entangled in this insidious web?

sexcatMike

Oct 8, 2018
I just love people like you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: View attachment 1112400
Who just didn't do anything themselves, But....:ROFLMAO:
What do you think is the best way to lay out raw materials? Did you study physics at school? optics section, refraction in water. Tell me, is the creature on the left is Frankenstein? His neck and head are clearly from someone Alien.
Of course, anyone can offend an Artist. I'm sorry. Only first you need to become an Artist!
sorry for my bad english

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What do you think is the best way to lay out raw materials? Did you study physics at school? optics section, refraction in water. Tell me, is the creature on the left is Frankenstein? His neck and head are clearly from someone Alien.
Of course, anyone can offend an Artist. I'm sorry. Only first you need to become an Artist!
sorry for my bad english
Was this your idea of constructive criticism? I am so tired of people using the "sorry for my bad English" after they went out of their way to throw an insult"Only first you need to become an Artist!". Seriously!

Be a positive influence, present options and ideas to improve a scene. If not, just keep your attitude to yourself. As an old saying goes "better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove it".

Thank you for your work Pupoc!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
In progress before I start my Precious render.
View attachment 1112761
Killjoys. This has become my favorite example of your work. The way the light plays on Sophia's face is an affect that, so far, has eluded me in my efforts. The island of light in the darkness is a nice affect, and do I detect blur in the background? One suggestion, if I might, concerns posing. In our real world people who hold a hot lantern do so with the wrist bent down to avoid being burned. I learned this the hard way as a child. If there is a story element that you are conveying with the wrist position then please proceed with all haste! Nice work!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Killjoys. This has become my favorite example of your work. The way the light plays on Sophia's face is an affect that, so far, has eluded me in my efforts. The island of light in the darkness is a nice affect, and do I detect blur in the background? One suggestion, if I might, concerns posing. In our real world people who hold a hot lantern do so with the wrist bent down to avoid being burned. I learned this the hard way as a child. If there is a story element that you are conveying with the wrist position then please proceed with all haste! Nice work!
That is a good point concerning the lantern Jack Adams and I will try it out.
I had a hell of a job with the lantern as if I put it too close it would wipe out part of the dress so I may have to move Sophia back so I can level the arm for the lantern
Thanks for your suggestions and kind words.

Reactions: Deleted memeber 69

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
That is a good point concerning the lantern Jack Adams and I will try it out.
I had a hell of a job with the lantern as if I put it too close it would wipe out part of the dress so I may have to move Sophia back so I can level the arm for the lantern
Thanks for your suggestions and kind words.
One of the ways I pose very quickly are through tricks I've developed by trial and error. If the relationship between the lamp and Sophia is giving you fits, then try this: Place the lantern to its desired location in the scene. Place Sophia roughly 50 to 75 away from her final position in the render. Position the joints in the arm (shoulder, arm and wrist) so that they look natural, and having the hand at the right height to hold the lantern. As you do this the elbow will try to migrate out into an unnatural position (rotate is your best friend to correct this). Once the arm position looks satisfactory to you eye's intent, simply move Sophia to the lamp. Some minor tweaking may be required. This approach has saved me enormous amounts of time, and has given me better results. I hope this is helpful to you.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One of the ways I pose very quickly are through tricks I've developed by trial and error. If the relationship between the lamp and Sophia is giving you fits, then try this: Place the lantern to its desired location in the scene. Place Sophia roughly 50 to 75 away from her final position in the render. Position the joints in the arm (shoulder, arm and wrist) so that they look natural, and having the hand at the right height to hold the lantern. As you do this the elbow will try to migrate out into an unnatural position (rotate is your best friend to correct this). Once the arm position looks satisfactory to you eye's intent, simply move Sophia to the lamp. Some minor tweaking may be required. This approach has saved me enormous amounts of time, and has given me better results. I hope this is helpful to you.
Great examples of constructive criticism, sharing techniques and ideas. Hopefully others will observe and partake of just some of this.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes