Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A22013 The sanative physic is countering the corruption, stay with me Ranashelle!.jpg
The sanative physic is countering the corruption, stay with me Ranashelle!
A22014 My lord, you have succeeded in restoring much of my Elven qualities, however.jpg
My lord, over this past year you have succeeded in restoring much of my Elven qualities, however...
A22015 I...am...Abyssian now. When my infected core was breached a year ago I morphed.jpg
I...am...Abyssian now. When my infected core was breached a year ago I morphed.
A22016 Do not loose heart Ranashelle. Sorei is on the verge of a new breakthrough.jpg
Do not loose heart Ranashelle. Sorei is on the verge of a new breakthrough.
A22017 The approach we currently bring to bear will not proove cathartic, my lord.jpg
The approach we currently bring to bear to cure me will not prove cathartic, my lord.
A22018 Ranashelle, you ARE my crown jewel. I will not give up on you.jpg
Ranashelle, you ARE my crown jewel. I will not give up on you.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A22019 Bear in mind my lord. The love you have attended to me has restored my capacity to love...jpg
Bear in mind my lord. The love you have attended to me has restored my capacity to love...you.
A22020 The servant girl that briefly appeared in you projection is magnicandanni.jpg
The servant girl that briefly appeared in you projection is magnicandanni.
A22021 Did you expect two in Sophia's city.jpg
Did you expect two in Sophia's city?
A22022 I did not expect this one, my lord.jpg
I did not expect this one, my lord.
A22023 Ranashelle, it is time to cohere the sanative.jpg
Ranashelle, it is time to cohere the sanative.
A22024 With each ethereal alignment treatment you become more stable.jpg
With each ethereal alignment treatment you become more stable.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A22025 Ranashelle. How much longer until you are safe for intimacy.jpg
Ranashelle. How much longer until you are safe for intimacy?
A22026 Soon, my lord. Soon.jpg
Soon, my lord. Soon.
We see now that with Ranashelle compromised, Sophia's potential role becomes more imperative. Will Sophia step up to the plate? Will she hit a home run? Why is Jack using baseball analogies? See you next time!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1110995
View attachment 1110996
Soon, my lord. Soon.
We see now that with Ranashelle compromised, Sophia's potential role becomes more imperative. Will Sophia step up to the plate? Will she hit a home run? Why is Jack using baseball analogies? See you next time!
Yeah, I did not think this guy was all the knight of the round table type fighting a selfless fight to save a world. More the harem collector. And Jack is his son out chasing down his own collection hmmmmm.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1110995
View attachment 1110996
Soon, my lord. Soon.
I like what what you have done with Sophia's bathroom

Reactions: Kobudo27

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Splendid motivation !! And solitude admiring and thinking special moments and what's going to happen for the next update . Once again outstanding rendering especially Sophia expression. Really amazing and especially the surrounding Sir . Definitely exactly what I am talking about!! Can't wait for your next encounter with Alyssa :love: (y);)

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This is another beautiful mood render which incorporates the power of natural light playing upon Sophia's lovely form. What I like in particular is the contrast between the potency of the outdoors, and the soft subtle presence of the two candles found in the lower right of the render. Is it possible that the primal outside force is passion, and diminutive candles represent reason?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Contained in this next installment is a nod to a fine artist, Irredeemable, who was steamrolled by circumstance in October of 2017. He rendered, animated and programmed in Ren'Py. The latter is a gift outside my faculty.
This next part introduces another cross-over element to the story. Scene 23 I call, "With a Cherry on Top".
A23001 Across the river in San Cruce one of the last honest cops reports for duty.jpg
Thursday, Day 13. Across the river in San Cruce one of the last honest cops reports for duty.
A23002 Her name is Manila Shaw. She is a 26-year-old virgin.jpg
Her name is Manila Shaw. She is a 26-year-old virgin.
A23003 The order she is about to recieve is a subtle, corrupting lie!.jpg
The order she is about to receive is a subtle, corrupting lie!
A23004 A teacher at Northtown High School, Sophia Parker, has gone missing.jpg
A teacher at Northtown High School, Sophia Parker, has gone missing.
A23005 We have reliable sources that say the school janitor Mr. Clarke is involved.jpg
We have reliable sources that say the school janitor Mr. Clarke is involved.
A23006 His priors end 10 years ago, but they do involve spousal abuse.jpg
His priors end 10 years ago, but they do involve spousal abuse.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A23012 A quick change into my spare uniform, and I'm ready.jpg
A quick change into my spare uniform, and I'm ready!
A23013 Michael, ease up on the late nights. I can't keep covering for you.jpg
Michael, ease up on the late nights. I can't keep covering for you.
A23014 I know. I know, you're right. However, this was not a late night.jpg
I know. I know, you're right. However, this was not a late night. A23015 With a little administrative help from Allison I got you a custom license plate.jpg
With a little administrative help from Allison I got you a custom license plate. A23016 ...Cherry....jpg
...Cherry...
A23017 Yeah, cherry top, cherry ride, cher....jpg
Yeah, cherry top, cherry ride, cher...

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 1112065
A quick change into my spare uniform, and I'm ready!
View attachment 1112066
Michael, ease up on the late nights. I can't keep covering for you.
View attachment 1112068
I know. I know, you're right. However, this was not a late night. View attachment 1112071
With a little administrative help from Allison I got you a custom license plate. View attachment 1112093
...Cherry...
View attachment 1112095
Yeah, cherry top, cherry ride, cher...
Nice work. Can i ask what character assets did you use for the male?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes