Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I would blame him but he is ignoring me just now.
I made up a crazy list of stuff and then crossed you off all of them,
I do like the way that you have done the figures
Thanks mate. Probably about as far as i am going with that anyway. Have been more curious on how to make them more than anything.

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This 100th post snuck up on me unexpectedly. Before I begin, I would like to know if my Photoshop advice bore fruit for Killjoys' render. If it has I would love to see the latest iteration.
It is time again, my friends, for another offering of my fan fiction cross-over parody fan art depiction. This is scene 22 which I call, "Love's Painful Caress".
A22001 My Crown Jewel! I will be taking care of you today.jpg
My Crown Jewel! I will be taking care of you today.
A22002 My lord, in the two years since you rescued me I have been too sick or corrupt to pleas...jpg
My lord, in the two years since you rescued me I have been too sick or corrupt to please you.
A22003 You use the sobiquet your father gave me, having never tasted me.jpg
You use the sobriquet your father gave me, having never tasted me.
A22004 and yet you honor me, one who is defiled and unworthy, with service.jpg
and yet you honor me, one who is defiled and unworthy, with service. A22005 I do not hold you responsible for this corruption that debased you..jpg
I do not hold you responsible for this corruption that debased you. A22006 I love you Ranashelle.jpg
I love you Ranashelle.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A22007 My corruption emerged observably in Sophia's presence.jpg
My corruption emerged observably in Sophia's presence. A22008 How did she handle your appearance.jpg
How did she handle your appearance?
A22009 She demonstrated stolid resolve in the face of an absonant threat.jpg
She demonstrated stolid resolve in the face of an absonant threat.
A22010 Ranashelle, you have found the right ally to work with to end this intrusion.jpg
Ranashelle, you have found the right ally to work with us to end this intrusion.
A22011 and, together we will purge what corruption we can, and control what remains.jpg
and, together we will purge what corruption we can, and control what remains.
A22012 I know it hurts my love, and yours is royal conviction that will overcome.jpg
I know it hurts my love, and yours is royal conviction that will overcome.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes