Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

venom24000

Jul 12, 2020
Sophia duf that I use.
As for the other assets that I used to make her/skintones/morphs and god knows what else enjoy hunting for them.
this duf doesnt have tan skin, just normal base skin and im missing only some aging morphs anyway thanks.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right sorry I miss understood you as I didn't think that you meant the tan lines,since L&P did them himself.
Also the skin tone is not the base skin tone of the EJ Adora model

Last edited:
Reactions: venom24000

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really do care :giggle: :love: identical tricycle !! When I was little had the privilege in riding it and especially the same color Hmmm Rojoness !! Sophie looks better sitting on the tricycle . Sir Wynlard . Amazing rendition and outstanding balance and the lighting effects really!! (y):sneaky: and mostly Sophia expression is really priceless!!
Sophia could probably give Aiden a run for his money

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Wynlard, I have to say that you are one of those artists that inspired me to investigate and invest time in DAZ3D to develop what skills I have. Although the cigarette smoking is far outside of Sophia's character, this is a luscious render. It is very well done, and inspiring in terms of composition, lighting and sense of story. As Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar would say, "I'm not worthy!"

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wynlard, I have to say that you are one of those artists that inspired me to investigate and invest time in DAZ3D to develop what skills I have. Although the cigarette smoking is far outside of Sophia's character, this is a luscious render. It is very well done, and inspiring in terms of composition, lighting and sense of story. As Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar would say, "I'm not worthy!"
There will be no shutting up wynlard now:ROFLMAO:.Just remember that my precious is clean/fun loving lady with no bad habits

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Sir Wynlard really "WOW" :love::love::love:(y)
Thanks sir.

Thanks for kind words. Yeah i want to reflect my inner world to my renders. I dont smoke but i saw a photo like that render today so i wanted to do it was a cool photo and i did. About my other renders i wanted all to have a meaning. I just dont like meaningless things for example a meaningless fucking scene or nudity. If you look my swordsman sophia render it reflects my thoughts about aiden event after i saw the teasers i wanted to kill Aiden so i showed with my render. Thats the way that i see the art. :)

There will be no shutting up wynlard now:ROFLMAO:.Just remember that my precious is clean/fun loving lady with no bad habits
He really hates me. :LOL:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks sir.

Thanks for kind words. Yeah i want to reflect my inner world to my renders. I dont smoke but i saw a photo like that render today so i wanted to do it was a cool photo and i did. About my other renders i wanted all to have a meaning. I just dont like meaningless things for example a meaningless fucking scene or nudity. If you look my swordsman sophia render it reflects my thoughts about aiden event after i saw the teasers i wanted to kill Aiden so i showed with my render. Thats the way that i see the art. :)

He really hates me. :LOL:
Wynlard, I am much the same way concerning scenes that lack a developed motivation. Although scenes in any story that develop the impetus for a climax scene may be viewed as disinteresting to some, they are imperative for realizing the full potential of a scene long awaited for. It is said that, "Anticipation is the better half of realization." I find that in many ways it is true. Thank you for your artistic perspective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wynlard
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes