Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier.
Reinstalled my Daz.. It's the third set of renders I've done ever. Just one render for now.

The other 2 sets are in this topic in some page somewhere.
Nicely done, may have some lighting issue. The light source almost looks like she is beaming down from Enterprise. We all know only Yeoman Rand from TOS and Seven of Nine from Voyager are the only ones that can hang with our Sophia. Barring that as a possibility, Sophia seems a bit seems washed out. Unless this was intentional to give it an "out of the mist" quality. Ask White wolf, Killjoy, Ashitanojoe, Wynlard, or Alleycat (off top of my cranium not to dis you other wonderful miracle workers) for some suggestions.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I just came inside from tearing out an old leaning juniper tree ( I measured an 8" diameter trunk). I am pleased to see the nice artwork that has been contributed over the last few days. I do enjoy the imaginative settings and poses that have been rendered. As the ache in my muscles and joints have decreased over time from abject torture to simply misery, I have continued rendering in the evenings. These next two scenes 28 and 29 focus directly on the Sophia storyline with an emphasis on her emotional graduation. I call this next presentation, "The realities we make, and what is the illusion?"
A28001  I chose matching casual, and flats for myself to make you more relaxed.jpg
I chose matching casual, and flats for myself to make you more relaxed.
A28002  I am confident you will meet the maestro's expectations.jpg
I am confident you will meet the maestro's expectations.
A28003 Very good Lorellis. I would be pleased to instruct you.jpg
Very good Lorellis. I would be pleased to instruct you.
A28004 We will begin tomorrow at 6 pm. I must leave you now to meet with the Duke.jpg
We will begin tomorrow at 6 pm. I must leave you now to meet with the Duke. A28005 Ranashelle, tell me more about concubines.jpg
Ranashelle, tell me more about concubines.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A29001 Understand, only women of elite ability and attribute are considered for this station.jpg
Understand, only women of elite ability and attribute are considered for this station.
A29002 The primary reason is that she must demonstrate critical loyalty to her lord.jpg
The primary reason is that she must demonstrate critical loyalty to her lord.
A29003 She carries the honor of the house, and does wield a portion of his authority.jpg
She carries the honor of the house, and does wield a portion of his authority.
A29004 She willingly relinquishes all autonomy in exchange for being completely free.jpg
She willingly relinquishes all autonomy in exchange for being completely free.
A29005 Relinquish autonomy.jpg
Relinquish autonomy?
A29006 Consider the plebian class who constitute the majority demographic.jpg
Consider the plebian class who constitute the majority demographic.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A29007 They are, in essence, wage-slaves who live under the yoke of sparse means.jpg
They are, in essence, wage-slaves who live under the yoke of sparse means.
A29008 Means is hardly the question. It's the sacrifice required.jpg
Means is hardly the question. It's the sacrifice required.
A29009 The business class CAN substantially elevate their means through a sacrifice of... TIME.jpg
The business class CAN substantially elevate their means through a sacrifice of... TIME.
A29010 No time...I...we strive to unshackle ourselves from an oppresive oligarcy.jpg
No time...I...we strive to unshackle ourselves from an oppressive oligarchy.
A29011 Believe me Sophia. Even nobility bear the heavy weight of social obligation, curtailing...jpg
Believe me Sophia. Even nobility bear the heavy weight of social obligation, curtailing their choices.
A29012 Curtailed choices...I was left to face the world alone.jpg
Curtailed choices...I was left to face the world alone.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A29013 Sophia, a matured concubine of an influential lord, such as mine, enjoys affluent liesure.jpg
Sophia, a matured concubine of an influential lord, such as mine, enjoys affluent leisure.
A29014 Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10(90).jpg
Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10(90).
A29015 Sophia, She is not subject to blackmail, or threatened with material loss.jpg
Sophia, She is not subject to blackmail, or threatened with material loss.
A29016 Blackmail, I...oh God! Liam is weak! He just blew our life's work for nothing!.jpg
Blackmail, I...oh God! Liam is weak! He just blew our life's work for nothing!
A29017 Treatment of and provision for a concubine are prescribed by law.jpg
Treatment of and provision for a concubine are prescribed by law.
A29018  Ranashelle, I want to meet with my lawyer to draw up papers for divorce.jpg
Ranashelle, I want to meet with my lawyer to draw up papers for divorce.
It seems that Sophia's old paradigm has finally broken. What choices will she make looking forward? How will this new paradigm affect her children? Will Sophia find happiness without Liam? Only time will tell...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1138307
Sophia, a matured concubine of an influential lord, such as mine, enjoys affluent leisure.
View attachment 1138314
Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10(90).
View attachment 1138316
Sophia, She is not subject to blackmail, or threatened with material loss.
View attachment 1138318
Blackmail, I...oh God! Liam is weak! He just blew our life's work for nothing!
View attachment 1138321
Treatment of and provision for a concubine are prescribed by law.
View attachment 1138322
Ranashelle, I want to meet with my lawyer to draw up papers for divorce.
It seems that Sophia's old paradigm has finally broken. What choices will she make looking forward? How will this new paradigm affect her children? Will Sophia find happiness without Liam? Only time will tell...
About dang time! Oh, and forget Shayne. He is just another scam artist. You need to look outside the box. Like the box, literally you are in a box. Sorry to break it to you sweetheart. So many better choices hint, hint!

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes