Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LOL. You have set off a series of visuals in my head.
I am not going to launch him over the wall but you might like what I have in mind.

Edit: Oh look at that... I do have a Trebuchet in my library. Hmm. Scary.
Ever since day 1 I've suspected Neil has been doing Bad Things to precious little Jules. And besides, there's still the idea that if we get rid of Neil, Dylan moves into Neil and Amber's house, so Dylan gets his MILF action, Jules moves in with Ellie, so possible Ellie and Sophia, so really it's win, win, win.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Ever since day 1 I've suspected Neil has been doing Bad Things to precious little Jules. And besides, there's still the idea that if we get rid of Neil, Dylan moves into Neil and Amber's house, so Dylan gets his MILF action, Jules moves in with Ellie, so possible Ellie and Sophia, so really it's win, win, win.
Rumor has it that Sophia and Amber are talking about taking at least a month and exchanging sons households. Like an exchange student program or reality tv show, it might provide more appreciation and teachable moments for all. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't you just love it when you do a render and then realise that there is a mistake staring right at you:oops:
Goddam Ellie and her boots

Reactions: Cold brew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
cmon... just give me a name... just a name... nobody has to know it was you... help me out here...
What? I make no secret I think Neil is sexually abusing Little Precious. That it also fits in with the boarding school route (hence more naked Ellie) and Dylan/Amber is really just a bonus

But if you want to know my favourite retribution, currently it's from

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What? I make no secret I think Neil is sexually abusing Little Precious. That it also fits in with the boarding school route (hence more naked Ellie) and Dylan/Amber is really just a bonus

But if you want to know my favourite retribution, currently it's from
That said, Neil being a patsy for one of Don Morello's schemes is also a good option. Getting Neil to take the fall to get Larry out of prison would certainly earn Sophia some brownie points.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Really nice render and I do like how Sophia looks.Did you use a different head duf on Sophia?
This is just my personal opinion and not meant as a criticism to your work but I would work on the hair and nipples but none the less great job
Thankyou.
Sophia's head is Adora's Assets.
I just applied the tan skin.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes