Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Great artwork. Question if you please. Are you adjusting Sam's face? Maybe just me but, it seems different from earlier scenes. Slimmer maybe?
It might be the lighting as I have not changed the model since inception. However, since I was moving quickly to get this done I noticed that Sam's pillow suffered some ostrich action.
As a side note: I am perplexed by the comment Rayman1427 made as I have presented 30 scenes and 541 renders of story that is Sophia centered. Perhaps I should recommend having him read from page 471 to the current page. Do you concur?
EDIT: Oh! I just noticed that you already did. Thank you!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It might be the lighting as I have not changed the model since inception. However, since I was moving quickly to get this done I noticed that Sam's pillow suffered some ostrich action.
As a side note: I am perplexed by the comment Rayman1427 made as I have presented 30 scenes and 541 renders of story that is Sophia centered. Perhaps I should recommend having him read from page 471 to the current page. Do you concur?
I believe I made reference to that concept and the review of the Beach Party.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hopefully there will be a scene like this of Sofhia and Dylan in the update...
Part 1
View attachment 1140067 View attachment 1140069 View attachment 1140070 View attachment 1140071
:love: (y):p:love:(y)(y):love::love: "Yangpro" Dann excuse my language . Coming back and especially this .And you and the others artist know . Well you know . Congratulations and especially that connection with ahh Sophia and Dylan but mostly . Really interesting of the sheet . Hmm a new journey .the Airplanes and the colors and especially the surrounding but also Sophia tan lines . I bet it took you time and effort .one thing forgot to say welcome back. Some of you artist know my well . But really outstanding rendering. And really have to check out the others artist . You All really and I mean really give it your all and patience. Thank you . Gotta rest . Bravo bravo !! (y)(y):love:;):giggle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes