Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
:love: (y):p:love:(y)(y):love::love: "Yangpro" Dann excuse my language . Coming back and especially this .And you and the others artist know . Well you know . Congratulations and especially that connection with ahh Sophia and Dylan but mostly . Really interesting of the sheet . Hmm a new journey .the Airplanes and the colors and especially the surrounding but also Sophia tan lines . I bet it took you time and effort .one thing forgot to say welcome back. Some of you artist know my well . But really outstanding rendering. And really have to check out the others artist . You All really and I mean really give it your all and patience. Thank you . Gotta rest . Bravo bravo !! (y)(y):love:;):giggle:
Thank you

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
First off i would like to apologize to all the Dylan fans that i have upset with my work, so just for you guys i will do a nice one for ya hope you all enjoy. :sneaky:
Sophia took her kids out shopping for some new clothes.
Ellie noticed some guys outside staring at her, she couldn't help but feel their penetrating gazes on her making her a little horny.
Ellie Clothing store.jpg
Dylan on the other hand was trying on some new clothing.
Dylan Clothing store.jpg
As for Sophia she had other plans.
Sophia Clothing store.jpg

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
First off i would like to apologize to all the Dylan fans that i have upset with my work, so just for you guys i will do a nice one for ya hope you all enjoy. :sneaky:
Ellie noticed some guys outside staring at her, she couldn't help but feel their penetrating gazes on her making her a little horny.
View attachment 1141098
View attachment 1141100
View attachment 1141101
I can feel the sincerity of your apology resonate in the favorable light you portray both Dylan, and his ambition in the stall next to him. As a Dylan fan I am most relieved. Well played.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1141098
View attachment 1141100
View attachment 1141101
What is this trickery? White_Wolf619 is the James Moriarty of the F.A thread.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1141098
View attachment 1141100
View attachment 1141101
DOH!

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1141098
View attachment 1141100
View attachment 1141101
I don't know why but, this ellie here is compelling. I have never seen her in this light (not talking lighting).

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
(Continued from before)

Sof2k.jpg

Sam: ...and there is the Stevedore's, the Surgeon's, Overhang and Double Overhang, Sailors, Lark's Head, Sheet bend and Double Sheet bend, the Figure Eight, both the Overhand and Double Overhand, Emergency...

Sophia: Tell me Sam, all these are knots?

Sam: Yes they are. I can teach you some if you would like.

Sophia: That would be very nice of you Sam... (What the fuck are you saying Sophia! Get a hold of yourself! But... that is, that is, Oh yeah, that's so hot!)

Sop2L.jpg
Sam: Oh, interesting fact, A horn knot can be made with many different types of horn. Not hard bone. They are used on horse saddles...

Sophia: (whispering) Oh yes, tell me all about the horny knots Sam. Different kinds of Boners?... and Saddles?... Where is this kid pulling this from?... oh fuck...

... To be continued... ;)

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I was added to the fun today and became another member of the posts deleted group.
So fun. It's interesting. I learned:
1. Very touchy if you talk about Sam's Cello. Those who play the Cello can be prickly.
2. If you play nice with others who don't like Sam even though you don't agree. They call it spam.
3. Dylan is behind this.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if he/she will pay us a visit today and try and save our souls?

Starkiller54

Apr 16, 2018
BENNETT'S FLAT PART 4:
View attachment 360238 Sophia "I'm feeling so hot and horny after that Dance. Who's going to help me out properly here?"
View attachment 360227 Sophia "Hmm... such big Boys. Do you like the view?""
View attachment 360228 Joe "Finest piece of Ass I've seen. Can't believe a Husband neglected such a Goddess."
View attachment 360241 Darren "Look at this. You are soaked down here you poor baby. Let's take care of that."
View attachment 360242 Sophia "Oh yes... don't stop."
View attachment 360243 Darren "Holy shit..."
Sophia "Ohh...mmm...yeah... faster."
View attachment 360244 Darren pounded away so hard and fast Sophia started sliding across the floor. He grabbed her Buttocks and pulled Sophia back as he thrusted harder and harder.
5 minutes later...
View attachment 360245 Joe "My go...Ho ho holy shit it's Christmas."
View attachment 360246 Sophia felt like she was going to pass out as she came for a 3rd time while Joe wildly slammed her.
10 minutes later...
View attachment 360247 Sophia "Ohh god... I don't think I can stand up. What did you do to me?"
View attachment 360248 Sophia "So sore... guys... that was amazing but I really have to get home."
Darren "Well I hope we'll be seeing you again. Your so sexy lady, I still got me a boner."
Joe "I'd like to try that other hole out. Looks to me like you've had some fun there already."
Sophia "Sorry guys... Got Work in a few hours... Rain check?"

THE END?
are you doing a part 5 please?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes