Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
It might be the lighting as I have not changed the model since inception. However, since I was moving quickly to get this done I noticed that Sam's pillow suffered some ostrich action.
As a side note: I am perplexed by the comment Rayman1427 made as I have presented 30 scenes and 541 renders of story that is Sophia centered. Perhaps I should recommend having him read from page 471 to the current page. Do you concur?
EDIT: Oh! I just noticed that you already did. Thank you!
View attachment 1140752
Yeah, that was the doing of Ellie's ex Logan, but we got the 3000 bucks.
View attachment 1140753
Wow! That's a lot of money for one day's work!
View attachment 1140755
Yeah, and we're looking for ways to promote Ellie further.
View attachment 1140757
Listen, I have a call coming in. I'll talk to you later, Dylan.
View attachment 1140758
Affirmative. Indigo Lounge at 7pm as a rich client.
Does Dylan really have things under control like he thinks he does? What is Sam's assignment at the Indigo? Does anyone in this story wear clothes while on the phone? Stay tuned for the nest scene for answers to these and other riveting questions!
Outstanding!

Reactions: Kobudo27

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
O Precious O Precious I will definitely cherish and admire you since we first met !! Once again outstanding rendering the reflection is really priceless . Wow I imagine this one really took you time and details and especially patience . The privilege in this rendering and the surrounding and lighting effects . Hands down Sir !! Hands down :love: (y):love:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
O Precious O Precious I will definitely cherish and admire you since we first met !! Once again outstanding rendering the reflection is really priceless . Wow I imagine this one really took you time and details and especially patience . The privilege in this rendering and the surrounding and lighting effects . Hands down Sir !! Hands down :love: (y):love:
2 days to set up and rendered on the 3rd day,now I rest and drink rum

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Feel asleep while waiting for mom..
View attachment 1143440

I think I will give Ellie a different hair.. Sapphire Hair kind of sucks for this pose.
She really fell asleep !! And definitely Sir don't change Ellie hair . O My goodness :love:(y) her hair is really priceless and especially perfect just the way you rendition of her . Congratulations on your rendition . I and hopefully the others artist will definitely say here yi here yi . This pose is priceless .

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well, not to jinx things (I waited more than a day) but, I am enjoying the quiet. No stressful indoctrinations, no recriminations for whatever did not really happen, no ex post facto charges of something someone never said or did! Ah, bliss!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I've been recreating the bridal dressing room. picture with the blue background and one of the mannequins is wrong(first one did not render fully, just wanted to showcase the environment)
View attachment 1144874
Maybe she did change her cloths in this shop ;)
View attachment 1144873
Can't leave those boots laying around. No way to know how they will affect a lesser woman!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I've been recreating the bridal dressing room. picture with the blue background and one of the mannequins is wrong(first one did not render fully, just wanted to showcase the environment)
View attachment 1144874
Maybe she did change her cloths in this shop ;)
View attachment 1144873
Your renders are great as always. Even so, Sofia is especially attractive and sexy here.
I look at your render and think that the events with Aiden will be interesting especially because she is so gorgeous in this costume.

Thank you for a great job!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Your renders are great as always. Even so, Sofia is especially attractive and sexy here.
I look at your render and think that the events with Aiden will be interesting especially because she is so gorgeous in this costume.

Thank you for a great job!
Hopefully in the VN it will lead to something exciting.

Reactions: gkdanuka and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hopefully in the VN it will lead to something exciting.
I hope so as you do!

And the render of gkdanuka is really gorgeous. Sofia looks so wistful and content. After the trip with Aiden, she remembers her with pleasure and touches her nipple, as she is excited and dreamy. She hopes that the next meeting will be even more interesting and exciting ...

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes