Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I was added to the fun today and became another member of the posts deleted group.
So fun. It's interesting. I learned:
1. Very touchy if you talk about Sam's Cello. Those who play the Cello can be prickly.
2. If you play nice with others who don't like Sam even though you don't agree. They call it spam.
3. Dylan is behind this.
I think it is Aiden. He seems to generate more angst.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I wonder if he/she will pay us a visit today and try and save our souls?
I don't think "souls" enters the culprits thoughts. An unhealthy obsession of continual anger toward any who break the culprits narrative. This then becomes justification for any action taken.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I had not thought about that but I guess a wall would be good:ROFLMAO:
Fun fact:
It is known. Walls around prisons are high, Thick, and surrounded by barbed wire fencing. Many times it is electrified.
Just saying... It is known.
... but of course I have no doubts that we are talking circus cannons and rubber walls. we don't want to break any rules here.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Fun fact:
It is known. Walls around prisons are high, Thick, and surrounded by barbed wire fencing. Many times it is electrified.
Just saying... It is known.
... but of course I have no doubts that we are talking circus cannons and rubber walls. we don't want to break any rules here.
;)
Of course not

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You must be liking the new rig. Seems you are producing faster. Personally this "rig" is awesome since blue is my favorite color.
I like my new rig very much thanks.The hardest part for me is the lighting/pose/clothes/expression/environment.Then the fun begins.
Yes blue is an awsome colour

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes