Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 10, 2021
Aiden is a tool. A very dull tool. He should be introduced to the aforementioned Trebuchet, or a Mangonel, or the much simpler and elegant Guilotine. Sometimes the French really hit on the core of an issue and capture it in a beautiful concept. Yes, With hair like that Aiden could be dealt with on that alone.
I dont know, as a woman, I find Dylan and Aiden way more interesting than Sam. Sam seems way too forced to me and really boring.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I dont know, as a woman, I find Dylan and Aiden way more interesting than Sam. Sam seems way too forced to me and really boring.
Ultimately, for puposes of the game, all are forced. Sam fills Sophia's youthful love of musicians. Aiden is a bad boy with extortion/blackmail to push his designs, and Dylan fills the incest taboo. None of them could interest a woman like Sophia unless they filled that niche for L&P game. Our different views are captured by the different situations L&P places Sophia in and then removes her mores. That is the whole thing. L&P, Lust and Passion, he sets the whole game to be those elements for all characters. Liam's passion for gambling. Morello and lust for power. Dylan adolescent hormone overload. Etc... . The game ends if you just played the good wife routine because she crushes all these paths. It destroys his entire narrative of lust and passion. IMO.

Apr 10, 2021
Ultimately, for puposes of the game, all are forced. Sam fills Sophia's youthful love of musicians. Aiden is a bad boy with extortion/blackmail to push his designs, and Dylan fills the incest taboo. None of them could interest a woman like Sophia unless they filled that niche for L&P game.
You are wrong, Dylan and Aiden interests a woman like Sophia, I am one.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You are wrong, Dylan and Aiden interests a woman like Sophia, I am one.
Maybe I was inartful in my explanation. The scenario ultimately leaves 2 choices for Sophia Good wife or Not Good wife (the nomencalture is irrelevant Path 1 or Path 2). As the Good wife Sophia avoids all these issues or deals with them and the game ends. Therefore, for the games purposes, she must follow the other path to continue. That is a path that interests you and all the community. That is the path that generates this game. If not, the game is already ended. All of the continuing paths beyond, Good Wife, are therefore forced, by the game, to capture someones interest. And each scenario is designed for a few interests whatever they may be. That is all I am saying.

Personally, I hate bullies - Therefore: Aiden, Morello, and Bennet all hit my poopoo list. Just sayin!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I took the day off since taking out the old juniper tree, and it is good to give my aching frame a day of rest. Happily, this gave me more time to render and I have a short scene to present. With no further delay I present scene 30 which is titled, "Contrasting Colours." ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A30001 Saturday, Day 15  Yes! Ride it babe! Ellie you are a FINE slut!.jpg
Saturday, Day 15 Yes! Ride it babe! Ellie you are a FINE slut!
A30002 Ellie, I love that tight pussy of yours!  .jpg
Ellie, I love that tight pussy of yours!
A30003 Dylan, you go so deep...so good!.jpg
Dylan, you go so deep...so good!
A30004 The phone is ringing; get it for me bitch.jpg
The phone is ringing; get it for me bitch.
A30005 Good girl. Now, keep moving while I take this call.jpg
Good girl. Now, keep moving while I take this call.
A30006 Hey Dylan, this is awkward but Ellie appeared in this month's issue of Dramaturgy Dolls.jpg
Hey Dylan, this is awkward but Ellie appeared in this month's issue of Dramaturgy Dolls.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A30007 Yeah, that was the doing of Ellie's ex Logan, but we got the 3000 bucks..jpg
Yeah, that was the doing of Ellie's ex Logan, but we got the 3000 bucks.
A30008  Wow! That's a lot of money for one day's work!.jpg
Wow! That's a lot of money for one day's work!
A30009 Yeah, and we're looking for ways to promote Ellie further.jpg
Yeah, and we're looking for ways to promote Ellie further.
A30010 Listen, I have a call coming in. I'll talk to you later, Dylan.jpg
Listen, I have a call coming in. I'll talk to you later, Dylan.
A30011 Affirmative. Indigo Lounge  at 7pm as a rich client.jpg
Affirmative. Indigo Lounge at 7pm as a rich client.
Does Dylan really have things under control like he thinks he does? What is Sam's assignment at the Indigo? Does anyone in this story wear clothes while on the phone? Stay tuned for the nest scene for answers to these and other riveting questions!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1140752
Yeah, that was the doing of Ellie's ex Logan, but we got the 3000 bucks.
View attachment 1140753
Wow! That's a lot of money for one day's work!
View attachment 1140755
Yeah, and we're looking for ways to promote Ellie further.
View attachment 1140757
Listen, I have a call coming in. I'll talk to you later, Dylan.
View attachment 1140758
Affirmative. Indigo Lounge at 7pm as a rich client.
Does Dylan really have things under control like he thinks he does? What is Sam's assignment at the Indigo? Does anyone in this story wear clothes while on the phone? Stay tuned for the nest scene for answers to these and other riveting questions!
Great artwork. Question if you please. Are you adjusting Sam's face? Maybe just me but, it seems different from earlier scenes. Slimmer maybe?

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
are any of you great artist working on a fanmake game sort of like the one pixill made? All these artwork are nice but would really love some story. Are their legal issues? Maybe don't call it a wife and a mother and still use some of the characters. Would love to see another renpy version. Would even donate toa good cause. :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
are any of you great artist working on a fanmake game sort of like the one pixill made? All these artwork are nice but would really love some story. Are their legal issues? Maybe don't call it a wife and a mother and still use some of the characters. Would love to see another renpy version. Would even donate toa good cause. :)
Please review pages 471 to present for JackAdams work and prior to that for the beach party.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes