Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I agree it with you but there are certain things that I had to hide
Sorry if my bad English makes you confusing. I mean with a small % of the depth of field effect being on, stone(Foreground subject) can be blurred. Then it would be so eyes-pleasing to some viewers. I don't know maybe it is my personal opinion. Whatever I love your art.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry if my bad English makes you confusing. I mean with a small % of the depth of field effect being on, stone(Foreground subject) can be blurred. Then it would be so eyes-pleasing to some viewers. I don't know maybe it is my personal opinion. Whatever I love your art.
Thankyou that is a good idea and I will try it out and post the results later,thanks once again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sumptuously!
I wonder what Sofia was thinking about? What worries her?
What thoughts are swarming in her head?

Possible: Sophia(Liam has been so busy lately. We haven't had sex for so long. What should I do? I catch so many lustful looks on myself ...
Some situations turn me on so much. If this continues for a few more days, I will definitely sleep with someone! Who could it be?)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Definitely her thoughts on what she was imagining the conversation . About the meaning of MILF . And really thinking about All the youthful surrounding . Hmmm . remember Sir . This was exactly the same dress . And once again outstanding rendering especially Sophia expression . Mega genial .and very peaceful place . The privilege in this words can't express Wow especially the first one.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes