naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "naughtynafz, publicación: 5598537, miembro: 1829626"]
Patricia: ¿Por qué tardas tanto?
View attachment 1153229
[/CITA]
hola .. donde puedo ver mas imagenes sobre este tema .. es la historia completa?
I am trying to recreate the event with more choices which leads to this scene... it is not complete yet though but hopefully it will soon

Reactions: Cesar43

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I suspect that I would regret to ask this question, but anyone knows assets for patricia's house?
Yeah, probably likely. It's

You'll need to individually add the deckchairs and umbrellas etc. And would suggest you get a glass shader too, since there is no furniture inside, so it helps to be able to make all the glass panelling reflective, even if it slows down your renders

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Tonight, you are offered a journey into the imitable scene 32 that posits what seems real is actually an ephemeral wisp in a world of imagination, transitory in nature. Those who find their realities twisted by the whims of popular opinion or exegetical choice are forever changed, and they themselves merely shadow. One such girl gives her exposition as you cross over into… the Abandoned Zone. I call this scene, "Do Not Go Gently into That Good Night - Dylan Thomas"
A32001 I live in limbo, Shayne. You... I'm going to risk that you think I'm crazy.jpg
I live in limbo, Shayne. You... I'm going to risk that you think I'm crazy.
A32002 Two years ago was my senior year in high school, and I met this amazing teacher.jpg
Two years ago was my senior year in high school, and I met this amazing teacher.
A32003 He encouraged me to come out of my shell, and even drove me to visit my 1st choice coll...jpg
He encouraged me to come out of my shell, and even drove me to visit my 1st choice college.
A32004 Soon after he just...disappeared. Then entire classrooms and groups of students went mi...jpg
Soon after he just...disappeared. Then entire classrooms and groups of students went missing.
A32005 The police did nothing. Even the school faculty acted like nothing happened.jpg
The police did nothing. Even the school faculty acted like nothing happened.
A32006 Then houses in my neighborhood changed overnight occupied with people I did not know.jpg
Then houses in my neighborhood changed overnight occupied with people I did not know.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A32007  Finally, I was in the hall outside the bathroom talking to my dad as he was shaving.jpg
Finally, I was in the hall outside the bathroom talking to my dad as he was shaving. A32008 Talking stopped suddenly, I looked inside and he was gone. It was an interior bathroom.jpg
Talking stopped suddenly, I looked inside and he was gone. It was an interior bathroom.
A32009 I'm completely alone while death grows inside me... unless you're here....jpg
I'm completely alone while death grows inside me... unless you're here...
A32010 I want to feel alive again. Take me.jpg
I want to feel alive again. Take me.
A32011 Meghan, that would degrade you, because you are not mine to take.jpg
Meghan, that would degrade you, because you are not mine to take.
A32012  I am not American. I only have intimacy within the vow. Where I come from men may have...jpg
I am not American. I only have intimacy within the vow. Where I come from men may have concubines.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A32013 Meghan, in spite of my desire for you, an American girl would not willingly give hersel...jpg
Meghan, in spite of my desire for you, an American girl would not willingly give herself away.
A32014 I found this note in my father's jacket. It is in my hand, but I did not write it.jpg
I found this note in my father's jacket. It is in my hand, but I did not write it.
A32015 Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial in creation, and the exponent of ...jpg
Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial in creation, and the exponent of breath. (Emily Dickinson) A32016 I will speak your vow. I want to create life inside me again, and live it with you.jpg
I will speak your vow. I want to create life inside me again, and live it with you.
A32017 The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. E.D..jpg
The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. (Emily Dickinson)
A32018  I will take a risk with you Meghan. Once you do this there is no going back.jpg
I will take a risk with you Meghan. Once you do this there is no going back.
Thank you for visiting us here in the Abandoned Zone.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1153989
Meghan, in spite of my desire for you, an American girl would not willingly give herself away.
View attachment 1153991
I found this note in my father's jacket. It is in my hand, but I did not write it.
View attachment 1153993
Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial in creation, and the exponent of breath. (Emily Dickinson) View attachment 1153998
I will speak your vow. I want to create life inside me again, and live it with you.
View attachment 1154000
The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. (Emily Dickinson)
View attachment 1154001
I will take a risk with you Meghan. Once you do this there is no going back.
Thank you for visiting us here in the Abandoned Zone.
OK, I have Hemingway and Emily Dickinson in the pictures but, I am blanking of the 3rd one. Anyone else?
Side bar (doh I used that term) Heming way said the following true or false "Man has one virginity to lose in fighters and if it is a lovely airplane. That is where his heart will truly be forever!"

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
OK, I have Hemingway and Emily Dickinson in the pictures but, I am blanking of the 3rd one. Anyone else?
Side bar (doh I used that term) Heming way said the following true or false "Man has one virginity to lose in fighters and if it is a lovely airplane. That is where his heart will truly be forever!"
This feels like a trick question. The end of Hemingway's quote is, "...there his heart will ever be." Did I pass you test? ;)

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Dylan's Extra Effort
By Cold Brew

donut1.jpg
Sophia (Thinking to herself): Dylan really outdid himself this time. He even sanitized the kitchen.
I think I can still smell the bleach and the cleaners he used.

Ellie: Where is Dylan off to in such a hurry? Are you not taking him to practice today?

Sophia: No, He said he got a ride with Mr. Robinson so we can have time for ourselves.
He finished all the chores, Including yours. Just look at what he has done with this kitchen.
Maybe we can have a mother daughter day and do something fun and relaxing.
donut2.jpg

Ellie: This is all very weird Mom. That manipulative little troll is up to something. He's doing it because he wants something... Whatever it is, don't give it to him. He is up to no good.

Sophia: Just look at this kitchen Ellie, He has really gone to a lot of extra effort here.
I cannot get over how well Dylan has gotten with doing his chores.
He even shows thoughtfulness by putting these donuts out.

Donut3b.jpg
Ellie: What the hell? Double glazed donuts? What is...

Donut4.jpg
Ellie: ...You FUCKING PERVERT!!!!!!! AARRUUUAAAAEHHAAHH!!!!!!

Epilogue:
It took a quite a while for the screaming to stop.
Due to this incident 45 Days of production was lost in total.
The Cast members demanded for a sanitation crew being brought in to clean everything, everywhere... Including all the backups.
Sophia and Ellie were given extended time off, extensive counseling, and a trip to an all inclusive resort in the tropics to recover.
Dylan made a kind offer to provide a hypnotist to erase memories so they could move forward.
Upon learning this, a very enthusiastic Mr. Robinson volunteered and insisted to pay for it... out of concern to their well being, of course. Those offers were reported to be met with skepticism and refused.
The investigation of the actual substance of the "frosting" was inconclusive. It ended upon discovery that the evidence was eaten by pigeons in the backyard.
At this time, there seems to be no legal actions or lawsuits pending.
It's all just another event where L&P was forced to contend with unforeseen complications resulting in delays of a pending update.

... watch this space.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks guys, happy you like her. Might try and do some more work with her.
After Choices, haven't had a chance to try your VN yet will check it out when i have some free time looks pretty good.
Now hold on there oldman,I never said that I liked her I just being polite for a change

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks guys, happy you like her. Might try and do some more work with her.
After Choices, haven't had a chance to try your VN yet will check it out when i have some free time looks pretty good.
Wow, thank you so much. Last week, I found this thread and you did lots of great work. I really love them!

Currently, I'm working on more realistic skin for EJ Adora in the style of Sophia, our Favorite Lady. I will share with you guys once I am done. Hope you guys like it. Below is the example/ 30% of what I am doing.

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Sophia Makeup Sets (Looks: Smokey, Shimmer, matte, etc.)
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (haven't confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (haven't confirmed)
and much more.
CaptureXYY.PNG
CaptureXYZ.PNG

CaptureXYZZ.PNG

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wow, thank you so much. Last week, I found this thread and you did lots of great work. I really love them!

Currently, I'm working on more realistic skin for EJ Adora in the style of Sophia, our Favorite Lady. I will share with you guys once I am done. Hope you guys like it. Below is the example/ 30% of what I am doing.

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (Not Confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (Not Confirmed)
and much more.
View attachment 1154515
View attachment 1154511

View attachment 1154521
Took me weeks to get my Sophia looking like I wanted and even longer with Alyssa,enjoy the pain my friend

Reactions: After Choices

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (Not Confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (Not Confirmed)
and much more.
View attachment 1154515
View attachment 1154511

View attachment 1154521
Thanks mate really appreciate that, your Sophia is looking really good so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes