Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wow, thank you so much. Last week, I found this thread and you did lots of great work. I really love them!

Currently, I'm working on more realistic skin for EJ Adora in the style of Sophia, our Favorite Lady. I will share with you guys once I am done. Hope you guys like it. Below is the example/ 30% of what I am doing.

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Sophia Makeup Sets (Looks: Smokey, Shimmer, matte, etc.)
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (Not Confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (Not Confirmed)
and much more.
View attachment 1154515
View attachment 1154511

View attachment 1154521
awesome Sophia. by the way what is this no dc mode showing in all of my programs latrely... its bugging me a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wow, thank you so much. Last week, I found this thread and you did lots of great work. I really love them!

Currently, I'm working on more realistic skin for EJ Adora in the style of Sophia, our Favorite Lady. I will share with you guys once I am done. Hope you guys like it. Below is the example/ 30% of what I am doing.

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Sophia Makeup Sets (Looks: Smokey, Shimmer, matte, etc.)
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (Not Confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (Not Confirmed)
and much more.
View attachment 1154515
View attachment 1154511

View attachment 1154521
I have used this for the skin,without the tanlines.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have used this for the skin,without the tanlines.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing I will try it later. For now, I make base skin by Skin Builder. For eyebrows/ Iris / normal map./ Micro Normal Map, I download the royalty-free photos from and edit/UV position them as I need in photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Substance Painter would be best for it but I am not very good at it.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That last render i uploaded.
Total Rendering Time: 3 minutes 34.52 seconds
pixel size 1920x1080
Max sample size: 1200
Max time: i just max the bar right to the end.
omg... thats a beast

do you keep render quality enable or disable

Last edited:
Reactions: bayrischman

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Dylan's Extra Effort
By Cold Brew

View attachment 1154088
Sophia (Thinking to herself): Dylan really outdid himself this time. He even sanitized the kitchen.
I think I can still smell the bleach and the cleaners he used.

Ellie: Where is Dylan off to in such a hurry? Are you not taking him to practice today?

Sophia: No, He said he got a ride with Mr. Robinson so we can have time for ourselves.
He finished all the chores, Including yours. Just look at what he has done with this kitchen.
Maybe we can have a mother daughter day and do something fun and relaxing.
View attachment 1154089

Ellie: This is all very weird Mom. That manipulative little troll is up to something. He's doing it because he wants something... Whatever it is, don't give it to him. He is up to no good.

Sophia: Just look at this kitchen Ellie, He has really gone to a lot of extra effort here.
I cannot get over how well Dylan has gotten with doing his chores.
He even shows thoughtfulness by putting these donuts out.

View attachment 1154094
Ellie: What the hell? Double glazed donuts? What is...

View attachment 1154095
Ellie: ...You FUCKING PERVERT!!!!!!! AARRUUUAAAAEHHAAHH!!!!!!

Epilogue:
It took a quite a while for the screaming to stop.
Due to this incident 45 Days of production was lost in total.
The Cast members demanded for a sanitation crew being brought in to clean everything, everywhere... Including all the backups.
Sophia and Ellie were given extended time off, extensive counseling, and a trip to an all inclusive resort in the tropics to recover.
Dylan made a kind offer to provide a hypnotist to erase memories so they could move forward.
Upon learning this, a very enthusiastic Mr. Robinson volunteered and insisted to pay for it... out of concern to their well being, of course. Those offers were reported to be met with skepticism and refused.
The investigation of the actual substance of the "frosting" was inconclusive. It ended upon discovery that the evidence was eaten by pigeons in the backyard.
At this time, there seems to be no legal actions or lawsuits pending.
It's all just another event where L&P was forced to contend with unforeseen complications resulting in delays of a pending update.

... watch this space.
Well done. I almost see Dylan as a teenager now with the prank.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hay bendito!! :p :love: Sir Wynlard applause . This is better than taking my medicine . Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sorry got so emotional howling !! Latino way well My way ;) This is really words can't express definitely Sophia went back to get more intimate wear and it fits her perfectly and that expression . It's Dylan Dylan Dylan photoshoot Time . Hey just saying. :sneaky:(y):love: But really outstanding rendering Sir Wynlard applause to you and the others artist

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes