Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Finally!! Tiaaaaaaaaa Patricia caught the real hmmm . Once again outstanding rendering . And now I know it's really difficult to mod Dylan body type . But really pin point Sophia and Patricia . This presentation really took you time and effort especially patience . And looking at Dylan his expression is similar to Ellie . Hopefully you can get it . Hubba hubba!! ;) :sneaky::giggle:;)(y) Bravo Sir Mando Logica .

Cesar43

Dec 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "naughtynafz, publicación: 5600271, miembro: 1829626"]
Estoy tratando de recrear el evento con más opciones que conducen a esta escena ... aunque aún no está completo, pero espero que lo esté pronto.
[/CITA]
nice job. keep it up. very well

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wow, thank you so much. Last week, I found this thread and you did lots of great work. I really love them!

Currently, I'm working on more realistic skin for EJ Adora in the style of Sophia, our Favorite Lady. I will share with you guys once I am done. Hope you guys like it. Below is the example/ 30% of what I am doing.

My project may include:

Sophia Bare Skin
Sophia Makeup Sets (Looks: Smokey, Shimmer, matte, etc.)
Micro Normal Maps
EyeBrows
Realistic eyes
Sophia HD or Misc
Cloth (haven't confirmed)
HDRI & Render Settings (haven't confirmed)
and much more.
View attachment 1154515
View attachment 1154511

View attachment 1154521
This definitely looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing some mind-blowing fan art from you

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Well done. I almost see Dylan as a teenager now with the prank.
Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm new to Daz and experimenting with almost everything. What didn't work out like I hoped, was learning for the future.
Just having fun here. :D

Reactions: Bane71
Mar 25, 2021
Of Sophia and Ellie in the shower, that is easy and I've done already. If you like I can PM you with the links of what I've done so far. Haven't tried a 69 on the floor though yet, so I'll give that a whirl, but adding Dylan is outside the scope of what I do: I wont do shota, particularly when it involves Tween assets. That treads far too close to breaking the forum rules for me to be comfortable with. And then there's the issues of what I don't like about Dylan as a character. The only render I've done of a male so far was of Sophia beating Bennett over the head with a baseball bat.

But then that's why I gave globsis a link to the asset they were missing, so that those that are comfortable with it are able to.
Can you send me the link please

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes