Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just a quick story. Sophia came home from work feeling super horny, since no one was home she went into the lounge room and started playing with herself.
Sophia touch herself 003.jpg Sophia touch herself 004.jpg
Little did she know someone has planted a camera in the house.
Sophia touch herself 005.jpg
Aiden sat at a desk in his garage, watching.
Aiden: "Oh you are a dirty dirty girl Mrs. Parker."
Sophia touch herself 006.jpg

Jun 8, 2020

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just a quick story. Sophia came home from work feeling super horny, since no one was home she went into the lounge room and started playing with herself.
View attachment 1158839 View attachment 1158840
Little did she know someone has planted a camera in the house.
View attachment 1158842
Aiden sat at a desk in his garage, watching.
Aiden: "Oh you are a dirty dirty girl Mrs. Parker."
View attachment 1158843
Hmmmm, she seems to like that room. Considering the huge screen in her bedroom you would expect more action there. Methinks she has a desire to get caught, by anyone, since Liam is lame as all get out. Wait, this was not L&P. It was that sneaky Aussie White Wolf. Oh, the shame of being fooled by him. I must drown myself in work for hours, if not days, now to cleanse the stain. Or, with a little patience, I can just let it seep over to that really cool portrait I have in the attic. There we go. All good again.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Nowadays fanart becomes garbage no stories only peoples are doing chitchat
Seriously, you consider this your introduction to a community. Is this your concept of going ugly early? Not a "Hi guys that is some interesting work" or a "Hey, here is a quick story if someone could team with me to illustrate it." Clearly you have not looked at any of the previous 50 pages that have mini's and ongoing story lines. So, to be nice, I recommend you take some time to look at the recent history, if not all 500+ pages. Hopefully, you will be surprised and pleased with all the work.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Part1 (I like story but, my english is bad. So ı share only pic :D)
I know it is not so good. But ı have no pc, I have a calculator :D )
As far as art your "calculator" is better than you think or, IMO, you are a way better artist than you think. Well done. Now as far as math, your calculator is definitely subpar since Liam, even after 40 kilo/20 pound pound barbell hangs on his weenie ain't that long. Sophia has made that clear. LOL

Reactions: T-oxygen
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes