Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I think the reason for the happiness on Sophia's face was better captured with this camera.
Okay okay !! Is there's a o due respect a medic !! Cause O My goodness !! :p :love: well hopefully you All know what I mean . This presentation really took you time and effort . Really interesting about there special moment. And surrounding . Bravo bravo. Sir definitely . Your self and the others artist really give it your all. Gracias !! (y):giggle:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sunday at the beach - Pages 185-190 + txt for translation.
Sunday at the beach - Pages 191-199 + txt for translation.

This Chapter is nearing completion, but that doesn't mean its the end of the story :devilish: ... Read on and you will see the possibilities are endless.. If there is interest enough for me to continue.. Thanks to all those who have shown support and read all the chapter updates...

Jun 8, 2020

This Chapter is nearing completion, but that doesn't mean its the end of the story :devilish: ... Read on and you will see the possibilities are endless.. If there is interest enough for me to continue.. Thanks to all those who have shown support and read all the chapter updates...
Yessssssssss. I guesss Sargent has power to do both girls on all four. ;) Not only the boys are looking so happy. Greata stuff this story.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
See I knew it !! Sophia did learn some self defense classes . HAI!! The knee and especially o heck yeah the heal of the shoe every body was Kung Fu fighting . Sorry but really double got so emotional . Really out did your self Sir . (y) ;) hopefully I am not wrong just imagining . A for the middle letter for BAM!!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020

ST-9Pol !! Welcome back . Very intriguing and mostly very interesting . Bravo bravo !! It's really a privilege and honor . Your self Sir and especially give time and effort especially details . Just like the others artist . And we all can't wait till the next encounter . :giggle: :love::sneaky:(y)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
doh! was that a question?
hahaha... just checking... I am certain that there will be members here that will be horrified in the torments I am putting their beloved Sophia into but as I have said many times before I can please some of the people sometimes but not all the people all the time... To the rest of you deviants here, thanks for reading along. :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes