Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Sunday at the beach - Pages 191-199 + txt for translation.

This Chapter is nearing completion, but that doesn't mean its the end of the story :devilish: ... Read on and you will see the possibilities are endless.. If there is interest enough for me to continue.. Thanks to all those who have shown support and read all the chapter updates...
I hope this little doggy will do more than sniffing and licking :p
Perfect as always ST-9Pol .

Jun 8, 2020
hahaha... just checking... I am certain that there will be members here that will be horrified in the torments I am putting their beloved Sophia into but as I have said many times before I can please some of the people sometimes but not all the people all the time... To the rest of you deviants here, thanks for reading along. :)
To say it again. The way you show us all your stories/pictures are so very good because it look so real. I makes it extra arousel. They way this is heading is hot and sophesticated too. Sophia is enjoying her dark side so much. I guess auntie wants a part of the fun ;)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
To say it again. The way you show us all your stories/pictures are so very good because it look so real. I makes it extra arousel. They way this is heading is hot and sophesticated too. Sophia is enjoying her dark side so much. I guess auntie wants a part of the fun ;)
Glad you are liking the story... My aim is not to emulate the game but only take some key elements from the games story and character history (where known) and expand it in a different direction.... Yes Sophia is enjoying breaking free from her boring old life... and Amber does seem to have some skeletons in her closet... and also seems to enjoy playing... how much.. only time will tell... And what influence Natasha may have?? well we will need to wait and see :) no spoilers sorry.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes