Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Salutations! I just recently completed the chipping out of four yards of hard pan for soil replacement, and my mortal coil is complaining less. I estimate that my musculoskeletal ache has dropped down now to a '7'. my evening renderings have continued, and in my estimation have yielded acceptable results. I present part I of scene 33 which I call, "Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality - Emily Dickinson"
A33001 Father took responsibility for the family when grandfather died.jpg
Father took responsibility for the family when grandfather died.
A33002 However, he never accepted a new family member before.jpg
However, he never accepted a new family member before.
A33003 This threat compels him to make serious decisions. Now, take your position son.jpg
This threat compels him to make serious decisions. Now, take your position son.
A33004 I freely give you my political allegiance, my industry, my body and all my knowledge.jpg
I freely give you my political allegiance, my industry, my body and all my knowledge.
A33005 I am your property, my Lord Shayne.jpg
I am your property, my Lord Shayne.
A33006 Three legal copies... for me, for local government, and for the capitol.jpg
Three legal copies... for me, for local government, and for the capitol.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A33007 Samuel will sign as witness, and this is Aria. The chalice indicates that she is your m...jpg
Samuel will sign as witness, and this is Aria. The chalice indicates that she is your mentor.
A33008 My lord Shayne, that is frightening, who....jpg
My lord Shayne, that is frightening, who...
A33009 Don't be frightened Meghan. That is Kael, perhaps my father's most exotic concubine.jpg
Don't be frightened Meghan. That is Kael, perhaps my father's most exotic concubine.
A33010 She went MIA 5 years ago during the infernal conflict that claimed my father's life.jpg
She went MIA 5 years ago during the infernal conflict that claimed my father's life.
A33011 I keep her portrait here so that each night it reminds me to find her.jpg
I keep her portrait here so that each night it reminds me to find her.
A33012 Welcome to my intimate chambers. Only summoned family members and servants may enter.jpg
Welcome to my intimate chambers. Only summoned family members and servants may enter.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A33013 My five active concubines immortilized in gold proudly adorn my room.jpg
My five active concubines immortalized in gold proudly adorn my room.
A33014 Lord Shayne. How did you build such a large family.jpg
Lord Shayne. How did you build such a large family?
A33015 I didn't. Dynamia was my sole companion for 14 years.jpg
I didn't. Dynamia was my sole companion for 14 years.
A33016 She trained me since I was knee high. She affectionately called me her 'little hero'.jpg
She trained me since I was knee high. She affectionately called me her 'little hero'.
A33017 She warms up to very few. She and father decided after 40 years of service, her vow sho...jpg
She warms up to very few. She and father decided after 40 years of service, her vow should be transferred to me.
A33018 She is much too young to have served 40 years, and why would she just leave him.jpg
She is much too young to have served 40 years, and why would she just leave him?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A33019 She is far older than she appears. She is a product of pre-conception allele surgery.jpg
She is far older than she appears. She is a product of pre-conception allele surgery.
A33020 They called it a genetic curative. My father called it an abomination. For each success...jpg
They called it a genetic curative. My father called it an abomination. For each success like Dynamia, A33021 There were hundreds that were grotesquely, or mortally mutated. He saw an end to that o...jpg
There were hundreds that were grotesquely, or mortally mutated. Father saw an end to that organization.
A33022 She was already mature when he met her. She sees attachments as real, but also temporary.jpg
She was already mature when he met her. She sees attachments as real, but also temporary. A33023 Now, Meghan... grace my eyes with your completely revealed beauty.jpg
Now, Meghan... grace my eyes with your completely revealed beauty.
A33024 When I took responsibility for my father's estate 4 concubines reaffirmed their vow wit...jpg
When I took responsibility for my father's estate four concubines reaffirmed their vow with me.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A33025 Provision for a vowed concubine continues until her death or dissolution, and I fullfil...jpg
Provision for a vowed concubine continues until her death or dissolution, and I fulfilled his obligation.
A33026 Meghan. Your body shape is elite, and worthy to be sculpted into that of a concubine.jpg
Meghan. Your body shape is elite, and worthy to be sculpted into that of a concubine.
A33027 Please, join me on the bed, and we will consumate a proper relationship.jpg
Please, join me on the bed, and we will consummate a proper relationship.
A33028 O-O.K. Lord Shayne.jpg
O-O.K. Lord Shayne.
A33029 Meghan, it is important to answer with 'Yes, my lord' when following my direction.jpg
Meghan, it is important to answer with 'Yes, my lord' when following my direction.
A33030  A Valatorr concubine is trained in science, music, history and the arts. Above all, so...jpg
A Valatorr concubine is trained in science, music, history and the arts. Above all, social etiquette and decorum.
Regretfully, this is far as I have with this long scene. I will continue to work in the evenings to complete it, and get it to you.
Thank you for your patience, Jack.

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes