Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Ha! All fans and fans of the game: Wife and Mother) If they get together, they will make the game much faster..... yyyyyyy :WeSmart:
Friends!, how is one render done? approximately....???

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Where's the part 2?
Well it is somewhere back amongst the posts following the original. You will need to explore the thread and enjoy other works of art as you seek the end. Just a note, Westpod abandoned all AWAM work after he and L&P had a serious disagreement. This may have been a casualty of that.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can imagine that it takes a lot of work to get the facial expression right. That's why I'm so impressed with L & P's work on Sophia's faces.
It can do yes but poses can be more of a challenge

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Well it is somewhere back amongst the posts following the original. You will need to explore the thread and enjoy other works of art as you seek the end. Just a note, Westpod abandoned all AWAM work after he and L&P had a serious disagreement. This may have been a casualty of that.
And one of the great tragedies of the common era, at least in the collective minds of this thread.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Would you believe it.I stopped looking for the sports car that I really wanted and I have just stumbled across it DOH
O heck yeah definitely if you want to . Be really interesting . But like you stated Daz o Daz . Once again outstanding rendering .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes