Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can try to use on her or Hd Textures.
I have the first one "Ophelia" as I used her for my ALyssa but I will try the 2nd one thanks

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Since we are apparently in a car show focus: gull wing Mercedes, '57 Tbird, '57 Chevy, '64 corvette split window, '65 Shelby Mustang, '71 Mustang Mach 1, Jagaur E type, Triumph TR1, vintage Dusenberg or vintage Bugatti, '60s era Beetle, mid 80s Ferrari, and of course a 64 Aston Martin. Whatcha think?

Then ya'll can try classic airplanes. F4 Phantom II - done!!!!!!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since we are apparently in a car show focus: gull wing Mercedes, '57 Tbird, '57 Chevy, '64 corvette split window, '65 Shelby Mustang, '71 Mustang Mach 1, Jagaur E type, Triumph TR1, vintage Dusenberg or vintage Bugatti, '60s era Beetle, mid 80s Ferrari, and of course a 64 Aston Martin. Whatcha think?

I have not been able to find a corvette that I liked or I would of used one

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have not been able to find a corvette that I liked or I would of used one
When I did my request to you it was because I was listening to a song that I like, called 'Shadowplay' by Joy Division. That song reminded me a video with Alessandra Ambrosio, where it was used, and I love the aesthetics of that video very much. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to condition your vision.

The car they used in that clip seems like a 60's corvette similar to this one (I don't know if there are assets of those cars):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Dom Toretto

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
When I did my request to you it was because I was listening to a song that I like, called 'Shadowplay' by Joy Division. That song reminded me a video with Alessandra Ambrosio, where it was used, and I love the aesthetics of that video very much. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to condition your vision.

The car they used in that clip seems like a 60's corvette similar to this one (I don't know if there are assets of those cars):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a split window but still gorgeous!!!

Reactions: Kobudo27

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I've been tempted on occasion to pick up , just for the novelty of the aircraft having a ramjet and holding the air-breathing airspeed record for coming up to 50 years now.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes