Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will it work for G3F as well? I tend to work with Genesis 3 for my fan art here
I use L.I.E makeup on my models of Sophia and a different skin tone other than the standard one for EJ Adora Skin .
It did take me a week or more to get my precious looking good but looking forward to seeing the contents,great work my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Looking good.
L&P has some customizations that are tough to figure. Made minor shifts/changes along the way too. Sophia at start and now is different. When you look, angles and lighting give effect and L&P changes make up as often as the clothes at times. Most everyone has their own versions. Still perfecting mine. You will find yours. You are off to a great start.(y)
Yes L&P is a real pain when it comes to models in AwAM

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Looking good.
L&P has some customizations that are tough to figure. Made minor shifts/changes along the way too. Sophia at start and now is different. When you look, angles and lighting give effect and L&P changes make up as often as the clothes at times. Most everyone has their own versions. Still perfecting mine. You will find yours. You are off to a great start.(y)
Alley_Cat does have his uses at times :ROFLMAO:
Does this have the tan lines as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold brew

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys, I just started using daz yesterday so still don't know much about daz. But just wanna ask if L&P add anything on her face.

Mine doesn't look like sophia :/ It's different. What do u guys think ?
L&P has changed almost every aspect about Sophia from the skin tone/eyes/breasts/mouth/legs you name it he changed it.
Enjoy using Daz and posting your art and don't worry too much because your Sophia is different,every Sophia on here is different in some way.
Nice render and looking forward to seeing more

itsvyxe

Oct 10, 2018
L&P has changed almost every aspect about Sophia from the skin tone/eyes/breasts/mouth/legs you name it he changed it.
Enjoy using Daz and posting your art and don't worry too much because your Sophia is different,every Sophia on here is different in some way.
Nice render and looking forward to seeing more
Thank you, I see. It's just that I saw some people on here manage to get sophia face look almost the same as L&P does. Im fine with my current sophia tho... Ahh well I think Im gonna learn some more about daz and try again later.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you, I see. It's just that I saw some people on here manage to get sophia face look almost the same as L&P does. Im fine with my current sophia tho... Ahh well I think Im gonna learn some more about daz and try again later.
You can look at fan art as also not only trying to recreate the characters you like but even putting your own spin on them. Give your characters their unique personality. And who knows you may just nail her in the end. But in the end have fun with it.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I am almost ready to share with you guys my unofficial EJ Adora Skin Add-on, MEGA Makeup Set, and dForce Dress I made.

Below is the list of confirmed items: (I use "HER" for my works to avoid copyright)

HER Materials by After Choices

Her Skin Light/Dark
Her Tanline
Her Micro Skin Texture - Bump Maps
LIE Eyebrows - 3 Types - Black & Brown Color for each

6 Merchant Resources - Realistic Eyes

HER LIE Makeup by After Choices

Total - 151 Presets
Foundation - 4 types & 8 presets
Contouring - 11 types & 20 presets
Highlight - 6 types & 14 presets

Blush - 3 types & 6 different preset
Eyeshadow - 74 Eyeshadows including overlay (Combinations are almost endless)
Eyeliner - 10 types
Eyebrows MU (3 Eyebrow covers)
Lips - (Glossy, Matte, Metallic)

HER dForce Dress for Genesis 8 by After Choices
I Will announce it soon, this pack also a big one I guess. Almost done working on it. Currently working on materials.
Looking forward to seeing it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
It took 5 hours to build Ellie's room.
It is different from the game, but there is no information about Ellie's room.
I just made it with my personal thoughts.
View attachment 1173001 View attachment 1173002 View attachment 1173003
I love that "Glamour Goddess of utter narcissism" you went into there, with giant photos of herself!

Seriously, absolutely damn gorgeous, she tops Scarlet (Johansson) on the last two renders you posted of her as well. Top stuff, as we've gotten used to by now with yer kind self.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
I love that "Glamour Goddess of utter narcissism" you went into there, with giant photos of herself!

Seriously, absolutely damn gorgeous, she tops Scarlet (Johansson) on the last two renders you posted of her as well. Top stuff, as we've gotten used to by now with yer kind self.
Thank you.
It was completed through several modifications while rendering.
I don't know what you think, but I am very satisfied.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes