Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 1173129
Testing 1 (Render time - 8 minutes - GPU only / 1660 Super 6GB)
Zoom up the photo to look micro normal textures on the skin. If we want it to be more prominent, we can bump up the bump map number more and adjust the "crush black" under the rendering setting.

I may drop the project here, tomorrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow~
No matter how much I modified, Sophia came out differently from the game, so I just had to be satisfied with my own Sophia.
I look forward to the completion of your Sophia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wow~
No matter how much I modified, Sophia came out differently from the game, so I just had to be satisfied with my own Sophia.
Take your time.
It took me over a week to get Alyssa looking like she does in game so just take your time and don't worry about it

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I will be trying out your skin tone on my version of Sophia as I am interested in how it will look
I would be grateful!!! And my mega LIE makeup set may be useful for you, too. I will be posting the results before dropping the project.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow~
Thank you so much I will try my best.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The best one of your series of Sophia with the car, in my opinion. I like that green tone of the grass (with a tendency to yellow tones) and how the light is settle there.
Thankyou..I appreciate your kind words

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
When you get you package uploaded I am so looking forward to trying out your skin tone
I will try to upload it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Actually, I have done everything. The only things needed to do are the icons of presets for DAZ.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes