Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
May just be me but, the skin outside the bikini lines looks a little porous, spongy or like she has been rolling in the dirt. Inside the bikini lines, it looks much mo' better. Still a a bit grainy though not as noticeable. Is this the effect you were looking for or is this experimental?
After Choices Did you put the image through P.S?

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
May just be me but, the skin outside the bikini lines looks a little porous, spongy or like she has been rolling in the dirt. Inside the bikini lines, it looks much mo' better. Still a a bit grainy though not as noticeable. Is this the effect you were looking for or is this experimental?
You are right, maybe because of too many blemishes and details added. And bumping up more contrast/sharpness later in post-processing may be the main reason. I can smooth out the texture if that's what you guys would want.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Hahaha thanks mate but i doubt i could even compete with L&P and his renderings. But i appreciate the compliment. :)
If you want to hear the facts, your renderings are AWESOME! You care about art and small details. You are doing a very good job. I must say that I took you as your example and took the KillJoys as your example. (And of course wynlard :))

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
you got it backwards, L&P doesnt have anything on you, yours are WAY better, keep at it
If you want to hear the facts, your renderings are AWESOME! You care about art and small details. You are doing a very good job. I must say that I took you as your example and took the KillJoys as your example. (And of course wynlard :))
Thank you both and too everyone else for the kind words and i really do appreciate it, i have always been humbled in my opinion of my art and i feel that there are better and more talented artist out there than me, it's just the way i am. But I also really do enjoy seeing these comments and gives me a real boost so again thank you.

Just a quick one i was working on before i go back to bed.
Alyssa sat in her lounge room watching her T.V.
Alyssa Watching 001.jpg
Only what no one realized was Alyssa had a webcam setup in her room.
Alyssa: "You are truly beautiful my sweet Sophia. And i can't wait to taste you."
Alyssa Watching 002.jpg
???
I'm not sure about the T.V asset used i have been searching for it but haven't been able to locate it, but i found this one.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes