Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I've been tempted on occasion to pick up , just for the novelty of the aircraft having a ramjet and holding the air-breathing airspeed record for coming up to 50 years now.
Habu (nickname for the SR71 flying out of Okinawa) was an awesome work of art. I recommend a few trips through the web looking up conversations between SR71 crews and air traffic control. Quite hilarious!

It is a thought. Sophia and Ellie in the orange spacesuits (all zipped up) getting ready for a flight?

OR you could have them in bags (green flight suits) zippers where ever (the main one works up or down), G suits, and the mighty Rhino watching over them. Just a thought! :):):)

Reactions: bocill

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Self-defense with Marie
Dylan: Thanks for sparring with me. Please show me your moves. (I am going to enjoy this!)
Marie: Alright, Let's see how much you learned.

Dylan: Ugh, are you serious? I thought it's a friendly spar!
Marie: If you properly learned, you would block this kind of kicks. Did you notice your bad form?
Dylan: OK, if you insist the way...
View attachment 1172078
Marie: Hey, why do you touch me like that? It's not fair.
Dylan: You know, hitting is a sort of touches, too. I learned a few moves so far. Let's see how you can handle them.
View attachment 1172079
Dylan: You gave up, Marie. I won the match. Now is rewarding time.
Marie: AHHH....NNGG. Dylan! Don't touch me there. If you do that, NNNNGG...AHHH.
View attachment 1172083
Nice renders

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Self-defense with Marie
Dylan: Thanks for sparring with me. Please show me your moves. (I am going to enjoy this!)
Marie: Alright, Let's see how much you learned.

Dylan: Ugh, are you serious? I thought it's a friendly spar!
Marie: If you properly learned, you would block this kind of kicks. Did you notice your bad form?
Dylan: OK, if you insist the way...
View attachment 1172078
Marie: Hey, why do you touch me like that? It's not fair.
Dylan: You know, hitting is a sort of touches, too. I learned a few moves so far. Let's see how you can handle them.
View attachment 1172079
Dylan: You gave up, Marie. I won the match. Now is rewarding time.
Marie: AHHH....NNGG. Dylan! Don't touch me there. If you do that, NNNNGG...AHHH.
View attachment 1172083
The renders are great! I never had that kinda of sparring in the dojo .... hmmmm obviously I chose the wrong style.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack Adams is core dead tired leaving his body effete and with a hole between his eyes that crushes concentration like a hundred ton press. Nevertheless, he has completed scene 33, "Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality -Emily Dickinson"
It is my hope that my effort to persevere has not been in vain.
A33031 Her elite body is sculpted to her personal perfection in form and function.jpg
Her elite body is sculpted to her personal perfection in form and function.
A33032 Her fine purpose is to care for the emotional well-being of her lord, and hones herself...jpg
Her fine purpose is to care for the emotional well-being of her lord, and hones herself for just that.
A33033 In this house the lord provides an elite home and appointments for the concubine's comf...jpg
In this house the lord provides an elite home and appointments for the concubine's comfort and growth.
A33034 Meghan, you honor me with your virginity. .jpg
Meghan, you honor me with your virginity.
A33035 I have never experienced sharing love with a virgin before.jpg
I have never experienced sharing love with a virgin before.
A33036 Yes, an honorable tear. Ohhh... you are very tight, and you spasm inside instictively.jpg
Yes, an honorable tear. Ohhh... you are very tight, and you spasm inside instinctively.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A33037 You are suprizingly deep. You have embraced all of me, and your spasms are getting stro...jpg
You are suprizingly deep. You have embraced all of me, and your spasms are getting stronger.
A33038 Your exceptional breasts have a bold appearance. You will frame them with a nice tan.jpg
Your exceptional breasts have a bold appearance. You will frame them with a nice tan.
A33039 My lord Shayne, in spite of the pain it is beginning to feel really good deep inside.jpg
My lord Shayne, in spite of the pain it is beginning to feel really good deep inside.
A33040 What are you doing my lord. It's getting really strong..jpg
What are you doing my lord? It's getting really strong!
A33041 A little manual stimulation.jpg
A little manual stimulation.
A33042 Oh my lord, there is this strong rush to my core! I love you!.jpg
Oh my lord, there is this strong rush to my core! I love you!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys, I just started using daz yesterday so still don't know much about daz. But just wanna ask if L&P add anything on her face.

Mine doesn't look like sophia :/ It's different. What do u guys think ?
You'll find that. Between a custom texture with Sophia's tan and whatever lighting L&P uses, we'll probably never get it exact.

It takes a dev like After Choices or Enyo_ who releases their assets to properly get close.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. Though I know she's not perfect I love the Ellie I have.

If my game gets released here and a fan art thread gets made at some point.. Will definitely release at least a list of what I used.. Wouldn't want people guessing what my characters assets are. :ROFLMAO:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You'll find that. Between a custom texture with Sophia's tan and whatever lighting L&P uses, we'll probably never get it exact.

It takes a dev like After Choices or Enyo_ who releases their assets to properly get close.
I am almost ready to share with you guys my unofficial EJ Adora Skin Add-on, MEGA Makeup Set, and dForce Dress I made.

Below is the list of confirmed items: (I use "HER" for my works to avoid copyright)

HER Materials by After Choices

Her Skin Light/Dark
Her Tanline
Her Micro Skin Texture - Bump Maps
LIE Eyebrows - 3 Types - Black & Brown Color for each

6 Merchant Resources - Realistic Eyes

HER LIE Makeup by After Choices

Total - 151 Presets
Foundation - 4 types & 8 presets
Contouring - 11 types & 20 presets
Highlight - 6 types & 14 presets

Blush - 3 types & 6 different preset
Eyeshadow - 74 Eyeshadows including overlay (Combinations are almost endless)
Eyeliner - 10 types
Eyebrows MU (3 Eyebrow covers)
Lips - (Glossy, Matte, Metallic)

HER dForce Dress for Genesis 8 by After Choices
I Will announce it soon, this pack also a big one I guess. Almost done working on it. Currently working on materials.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am almost ready to share with you guys my unofficial EJ Adora Skin Add-on, MEGA Makeup Set, and dForce Dress I made.

Below is the list of confirmed items: (I use "HER" for my works to avoid copyright)

HER Materials by After Choices

Her Skin Light/Dark
Her Tanline
Her Micro Skin Texture - Bump Maps
LIE Eyebrows - 3 Types - Black & Brown Color for each

6 Merchant Resources - Realistic Eyes

HER LIE Makeup by After Choices

Total - 151 Presets
Foundation - 4 types & 8 presets
Contouring - 11 types & 20 presets
Highlight - 6 types & 14 presets

Blush - 3 types & 6 different preset
Eyeshadow - 74 Eyeshadows including overlay (Combinations are almost endless)
Eyeliner - 10 types
Eyebrows MU (3 Eyebrow covers)
Lips - (Glossy, Matte, Metallic)

HER dForce Dress for Genesis 8 by After Choices
I Will announce it soon, this pack also a big one I guess. Almost done working on it. Currently working on materials.
Will it work for G3F as well? I tend to work with Genesis 3 for my fan art here

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Hey guys, I just started using daz yesterday so still don't know much about daz. But just wanna ask if L&P add anything on her face.

Mine doesn't look like sophia :/ It's different. What do u guys think ?
Looking good.
L&P has some customizations that are tough to figure. Made minor shifts/changes along the way too. Sophia at start and now is different. When you look, angles and lighting give effect and L&P changes make up as often as the clothes at times. Most everyone has their own versions. Still perfecting mine. You will find yours. You are off to a great start.(y)

Reactions: itsvyxe and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking good.
L&P has some customizations that are tough to figure. Made minor shifts/changes along the way too. Sophia at start and now is different. When you look, angles and lighting give effect and L&P changes make up as often as the clothes at times. Most everyone has their own versions. Still perfecting mine. You will find yours. You are off to a great start.(y)
And unless your planning on inserting renders into the game, if there's slight differences between your Sophia and the games, it doesn't really matter. Just eyeball what you think looks good and go with that.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes