Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I can't remember who wears that pink bikini?
The MC's Niece wears it in "Babysitter" if that helps any... lol That is if you're referring to the one on the far right, hitting the ball, with her back to the camera, with the blonde hair with the braid in it.
If you're referring to the "pearl diver" in front of Dylan, showing her ass, then that seems to be Patricia... lol

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I want to ask a question. Is possible that that can we change the game's scenario with add some renders example when Dylan and sophia in the cabin and liam and sophia talking Dylan touching her ass after that he start licking sophia's pussy i don't know how to make renders or making games but is it possible (sorry for my english)

othello

May 30, 2017
I want to ask a question. Is possible that that can we change the game's scenario with add some renders example when Dylan and sophia in the cabin and liam and sophia talking Dylan touching her ass after that he start licking sophia's pussy i don't know how to make renders or making games but is it possible (sorry for my english)
Well, theoretically you may do this. However, since you're not able to do any renders, you have to use those that you find in the game or those that you find in this blog. Next you have to replace the respective renders by more appropriate ones. Also it is advised to change some of the dialogues so they match the altered renders. It may even be necessary to adjust more text when anyone refers to what happened before. I'll leave it to you if you want to start and try to realize your ideas but maybe you leave it to the dev or simply wait if anyone of these talented modders here are kind enough to do what you imagine.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
single rendering
sorry, but cropped legs look bad...
I want to ask a question. Is possible that that can we change the game's scenario with add some renders (sorry for my english)
the great master of modernity from Germany does not have enough time and resources for this, mere mortals should not even try:ROFLMAO:
to be serious,just make a mod for someone else's game is even more difficult than making a new own game(with own fans and possible money;))
sorry for my english

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes