Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I'm not him, but I have often thought about how I would like to develop a game. I have a lot of great ideas and I'm a great writer, but sadly I have no idea how to make such a game.
i didn't either. With no prior experience, i started back in October 2017 and had my first v0.1 out with around 1 month of screwing around with stuff. It's just VERY time consuming. I spend hundreds of hours per update for my game. There's a big difference between making fan art and making hundreds of images, writing a story, and then coding them in. I'm still learning as I go, though.

:D Thanks, but no. I like my own sanity and L&P expressed himself in his already deleted post that FanArts here are basically shit, not worthy of his magnificent Louvre art skills :sneaky:.
I hope you're kidding. I mean, his Daz skills are good but his writing is utter shyt. If you're gonna be cocky, i feel like you gotta have ALL skills on point. I keep my ass humble for real. Only way to learn.

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
i didn't either. With no prior experience, i started back in October 2017 and had my first v0.1 out with around 1 month of screwing around with stuff. It's just VERY time consuming. I spend hundreds of hours per update for my game. There's a big difference between making fan art and making hundreds of images, writing a story, and then coding them in. I'm still learning as I go, though.
I'd be curious to know how to start. Mind if I PM you with questions? Or are there guides out there? I mean, I don't have any of the 3D art stuff at the moment, but I have been interested in doing it for a while now.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I'd be curious to know how to start. Mind if I PM you with questions? Or are there guides out there? I mean, I don't have any of the 3D art stuff at the moment, but I have been interested in doing it for a while now.
sure, you can hit me up any time. i'll help if I can. I'm crazy right now though trying to get the newest update out so bear with me if i'm slow. I'm still pretty newb, but i'm down for questions

Reactions: Fossil Dino

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
It won't let me PM you, for some reason. Is there a good place to do it here? Should I just use this thread for my questions?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
:D Thanks, but no. I like my own sanity and L&P expressed himself in his already deleted post that FanArts here are basically shit, not worthy of his magnificent Louvre art skills :sneaky:.
that means we do really need a dev like motkeys who like to show off what actual render is rather than put everything as it is like the original daz store models
Were i can get this full episode of Sophia ans Sam or it is still in Underconstruction??
with this kind of pace of his developing time and sluggish corruption rate all i can say is just wait in 3 years from now if you're still alive to that time or you can stay here in this thread and play fan made version of awam
https://f95zone.to/threads/culture-shock-v0-85-king-of-lust.13753/
do you have a plan to make sophia as a guest star feature maybe a whore teacher or somethin

D

Deleted member 1123151

that means we do really need a dev like motkeys who like to show off what actual render is rather than put everything as it is like the original daz store models

with this kind of pace of his developing time and sluggish corruption rate all i can say is just wait in 3 years from now if you're still alive to that time or you can stay here in this thread and play fan made version of awam

do you have a plan to make sophia as a guest star feature maybe a whore teacher or somethin

Thanks for reply, actually I have already played AWAM Fan fiction but it does not have Sophia and Sam episode , the picture u posted i was thinking there is a Episode of Sophia And Sam in it , but it does not have

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for reply, actually I have already played AWAM Fan fiction but it does not have Sophia and Sam episode , the picture u posted i was thinking there is a Episode of Sophia And Sam in it , but it does not have
oh sorry i thought you play the original version of awam, my bad

U

User_17502

No I can't use her likeness in Culture Shock in good conscious. Though I will be continuing to update the Fan Fiction when I have the time.

I am only using the images I am provided here to make the Fan Fiction. So if you want a specific scene then you need to get the renders made :)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, kids. Time for today's history lesson in AWAM style.

At the height of its power the Roman Empire was vast, stretching from the deserts of Africa to the borders of northern England.
Over one quarter of the world's population lived and died under the rule of the Caesars.

-- Two scouts making their way to the unexplored lands to the west of Carthage --

RomanEmpire-001.jpg RomanEmpire-001b.jpg RomanEmpire-002.jpg RomanEmpire-003.jpg
RomanEmpire-004a.jpg RomanEmpire-005.jpg RomanEmpire-006.jpg RomanEmpire-007.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes