Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I know it is not the type of scenes you prefer, but I just wanted to share it with you :unsure:

View attachment 1177027
Interesting :unsure: Sir Mando Logica . Let's see if I am right . Sophia is home by herself . So she wanted quality time . She purchased a special dildo .That you can see on the table if I am not correct . And got her a special treat to drink so when she turn on the TV to get the adult channel to please herself . "BAM" came out her inner depressed not having sex self . And Sophia expression got startle and drop her cup right on her special Toy :sneaky:;) just saying . Once again outstanding rendering . And O that scare the you know what out of me . Really . !! Also welcome back . (y):giggle:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Interesting :unsure: Sir Mando Logica . Let's see if I am right . Sophia is home by herself . So she wanted quality time . She purchased a special dildo .That you can see on the table if I am not correct . And got her a special treat to drink so when she turn on the TV to get the adult channel to please herself . "BAM" came out her inner depressed not having sex self . And Sophia expression got startle and drop her cup right on her special Toy :sneaky:;) just saying . Once again outstanding rendering . And O that scare the you know what out of me . Really . !! Also welcome back . (y):giggle:
Thanks a lot my friend and your storytelling is really good (y) ;)

D

Deleted member 3648836

Hello good friends, I made a thread here to share you guys with my current/ future works for FREE! Please, take a look at them, if you find something useful to you. I know my assets are nowhere near reality but at least I tried!

View attachment 1177096 View attachment 1177097 View attachment 1177098

View attachment 1177099 View attachment 1177100
Even the promotion images are fantastic. I am not sure why you are not selling them but thank you! You became my hero instantly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, having fun with it too. Turns out one of the skin tones works well for Ellie too:
View attachment 1177371
Smoking Hot!!! Now Ellie looks like she has well-inherited biological features from her dear mother. Thank you so much for trying. When you have got favorite ones, please post them in my thread, too.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes