Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Tested After Choices assets on Gen3 Sophia works pretty good. (And yes I know a nail is going in her face).
View attachment 1177857
Looking so hot!!!

Fun Fact: In my country, a girl with a missing single nail is considered a nympho. :D :love: And the one with injuries on both knees, too. I know it's quite weird.

BTW, thank you so much for trying. If possible, please post it to my thread, too.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Looking so hot!!!

Fun Fact: In my country, a girl with a missing single nail is considered a nympho. :D :love: And the one with injuries on both knees, too. I know it's quite weird.

BTW, thank you so much for trying. If possible, please post it to my thread, too.
Let me add notes to my talking cause I don't want any other Asain to get hurt with my words.

They only considered/ judge like that just to remind virgin girls to maintain their virginity and of course manners. Sorry for being off-topic again. Now, it seems like I am a spammer here. :BootyTime:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you mean in-game? This is the wrong thread for that type of question. Best ask in the other thread, especially because it sounds like you're talking about something in the Dylan route, which I don't play.

Reactions: Old Dog

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Let me add notes to my talking cause I don't want any other Asain to get hurt with my words.

They only considered/ judge like that just to remind virgin girls to maintain their virginity and of course manners. Sorry for being off-topic again. Now, it seems like I am a spammer here. :BootyTime:
All good mate, some of the spammers we have had through here you are one of the nicer ones.:D, unlike this old_dog guy, used to get soo mad at me all the time. Don't know why.;)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I remember Old Dog, he is such a wonderful chap,caring/helpful and an all round nice guy.
I don't know think he had it out for the poor old Wolf, always trying to put a smile on people's faces with his art. But the old_dog was always mad at the poor Wolf.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know think he had it out for the poor old Wolf, always trying to put a smile on people's faces with his art. But the old_dog was always mad at the poor Wolf.
Poor old Wolf mmmmm,I am not too sure about that :ROFLMAO:but your art is stunning and I do think that you are a good guy(some of the time)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Poor old Wolf mmmmm,I am not too sure about that :ROFLMAO:but your art is stunning and I do think that you are a good guy(some of the time)
I think Old_Dog is a good guy, just a little misunderstood. Shame we don't see him here anymore. I miss that quirky little bugger. His art too. :cry:

Reactions: Old Dog

Gus7

May 3, 2021
I hate to interrupt the majestic flow of fine renders provided by Wynlard, Mando Logica, Killjoys, ST-9Pol and of course Captain Bipto. It has been said that you haven't made it in Hollywood until a character you portrayed has been called an 'asshole' by a Kurt Russell character. The few and the proud who have been Bipto'd!
This next scene 24 I call, "You Have the Right".
View attachment 1114627
Manila, you go in the front. I'll go around the back in case he bolts. View attachment 1114631
I've been Michael's partner for over four years, and suddenly it's go in alone Manila.
View attachment 1114633
Class is still in session, but between recesses. I need to be mindful of the civilians.
View attachment 1114634
Manila! Flight from justice!
View attachment 1114638
This is police brutality!
View attachment 1114640
Mr. Clarke, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you.
this is not brutality. This is penalty. No need VAR.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
this is not brutality. This is penalty. No need VAR.
Thank you for your perspective.
When I write a story I try to incorporate the varied views of the characters. It does not matter if these views represent the reality of the situation. These disparate views provide the reader the mindset or the motivation of the given characters involved. In my view this helps to set the expectations for the audience as they continue forward in the storyline. It is also meant (at times) to stir emotions in the audience which make a given character relatable, or unrelatable. I find both of these aspects to be valuable for the audience as they choose their personal favorites, heroes or villains. These choices are of course individual and essential for each person's interpretation of the story.
Again, sincere feedback is always welcome, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes