Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The news report was the same.
Sophia (Monologue.) "Just over a week. It feels like its been a year since the outbreak, I thought Dylan had gone mad with lust it turned out he was bitten by an infected. Liam was taken from me when he and Neil went out searching for supplies. Neil said it was quick, We have gathered as many survivors as we could at my house, a couple of days ago i nearly lost my life to this plague, you wouldn't believe who my savior was......Aiden of all people. He walks around with a smug look on his face as if he expects something in return, But then again if it wasn't for him i would be one of those monsters out there right now.....I guess i do owe him something....I just don't know what i am willing to give."
Bedroom 006.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Didn't you say the administrators deleted your previous attempt? Or are you playing the victim :sneaky:
I think that they did but since I never got any notification off a mod(about the deletion)I could be way off base so I thought I would try again and see what happens.Also since I don't see this breaking any forum rules I am probably wrong,
Right back to Rik Mayall and ABBA singing "Waterloo" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that they did but since I never got any notification off a mod(about the deletion)I could be way off base so I thought I would try again and see what happens.
Right back to Rik Mayall and ABBA singing "Waterloo" :ROFLMAO:
I think they're going to delete this one too. Dylan has a lot of friends. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes