Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure Sofia is going to give a heart attack to these old fellas with this uniform :LOL:
View attachment 1190814

If anyone want to create a some scenes these guys here are the assets
Charles Herman
character:-
hair:-

Harold Gibbs
character:-
hair:-

nurse outfit:-
Now just have the second old timer drop something on the floor and have him run his hands up her legs. He can say he needs help getting up and her legs are helping quite nicely lol.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Now just have the second old timer drop something on the floor and have him run his hands up her legs. He can say he needs help getting up and her legs are helping quite nicely lol.
I would love to continue this rendering but time it takes to finish up a render in my laptop just too much:cry:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
As Yoda once said"Don't try do"and Alyssa would not need to try
Yeah but you treat it as if it is a setup, Alyssa sitting at a booth alone she watches as a woman walks in looking from the black high heels her eyes follow the contour of her legs, to the hem of the black skirt, she can make out the curves of the young woman's shapely body. She doesn't she her face but watches as the woman takes a seat at the bar. Each man rejected that comes near her, Alyssa now intrigued by this woman decides ahe will try and buy her a drink.....

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah but you treat it as if it is a setup, Alyssa sitting at a booth alone she watches as a woman walks in looking from the black high heels her eyes follow the contour of her legs, to the hem of the black skirt, she can make out the curves of the young woman's shapely body. She doesn't she her face but watches as the woman takes a seat at the bar. Each man rejected that comes near her, Alyssa now intrigued by this woman decides ahe will try and buy her a drink.....
That scene would take me at least a week, maybe more to do,but a very nice idea

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes