Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
I suspect they might be still happy. I would. :D

Thanks for the great render and assets!
View attachment 1192001
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine Sophia at your bedside running your fingers through her hair on a beautiful Sunday morning.

- Looks like God gonna have to wait.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Liam: Honey, I'm home from work early... WTF!!
Sam: The baby's mine, you dwarf idiot...
Dylan: You dream, it's mine, tell him mom...
Sofia: Errr, well...

View attachment 613389

And while at a meeting with pregnant friends Sofia explains that she is hesitating between Dylan or Sam as the father of her future baby, Nicole is silent and thinks, "How lucky she is, hesitating between only two..."

View attachment 613398
May I have their name, please! sorry, I just know Sophia :)

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Caroline - Milfy City
Melinda - Foot of The Mountains
Jill - Being A Dick
Nicole - The Tyrant

Bear in mind this render is by the legendary Cubero...the original game renders of some of these characters may not always match his own level.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Kobudo27

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Could not decide which one that I liked the most.
View attachment 1193166 View attachment 1193173
She is, as always, nice to view. Look at the right side of her face just under the eye. It looks puffy, strained. Much more noticeable in the top scene vice the bottom. Also, the position looks a little painful to be in for her neck. Maybe she is reacting to Dylan again and is struggling to hold back the scream.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She is, as always, nice to view. Look at the right side of her face just under the eye. It looks puffy, strained. Much more noticeable in the top scene vice the bottom. Also, the position looks a little painful to be in for her neck. Maybe she is reacting to Dylan again and is struggling to hold back the scream.
The pose I am happy with as her back is supported with cushions.
The expression is questionable,bad choice by me,so I hope that the expression/lighting and angle messed up the face and not the morphs that I used on Sophia,this has happened to me before.
Thanks for your feed back t3alqdansam

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes