4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The breasts seem to disobey gravity. Just one question: is that difficult to create? Because I've noticed that in a lot of games.
No..You just use morphs on the breasts.
The top breast could of done with more sideways movement but the bottom breast is good.
To be honest I spent so much time on the lighting that I forgot about the breasts

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I guess it may be that lighting does not seem as important as a body part. And maybe that specific body part does get more of my attention. Though in Sophia's case you have done such a great job with the whole kit and kaboodle I am just stunned you could forget. Just me sayin'.

Reactions: Old Dog

itsvyxe

Oct 10, 2018
Daz3D has a denoiser for the grain.
Or use one of these:
NVIDIA AI Denoiser https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser.35677/
Intel Open Image Denoiser https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-3.35678/

Renderes without grain with Intel denoiser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did use the denoiser in daz3D. Somehow I feels like it doesn't help much with the grain. Prolly because of the lighting, I don't know.

But this is way much better. Thank you for sharing. Im definitely gonna try this

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I did use the denoiser in daz3D. Somehow I feels like it doesn't help much with the grain. Prolly because of the lighting, I don't know.

But this is way much better. Thank you for sharing. Im definitely gonna try this
I find the best way to get rid of grain is with lighting. Flood the render with light, then increase the exposure setting to darken it to what you like. Takes a little trial and error to get the right exposure setting, but increasing it to 14 or 15 can work wonders

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1194606
Si Fu. Didn't you have family?
View attachment 1194607
View attachment 1194609
Both my kids were grown.
View attachment 1194610
:cool:
and I hadn't seen them in years. View attachment 1194611
We continue practice tomorrow.
Who says a dojo scene can't portray strong sexy women? Will Sophia ever progress past grasshopper stage? How did Dynamia put out that lamp's wick through the lantern? Jack is certainly relieved to be sitting with you folks as opposed carrying 80 lb. blocks.
With most sincere regards, Jack.
I would like Dylan to teach her how to fight, and Vavremia lesson harashenka shupal to her wherever possible haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you Alley_Cat. I do not believe that Vavremia and harashenka are words in any earthly language. Shupal is a rare surname, however, it is not capitalized in his comment. Do you believe I should take this seriously at all?
Oh "Vavremia" and "harashenka" are certainly words, just in a dialect of a language we can't be expected to know, and aren't expected to respond to.

I already wrote it in English
Vavremia, harashenka and shupal aren't English words. Unintelligible from someone that speaks English.

Dec 30, 2020
Oh "Vavremia" and "harashenka" are certainly words, just in a dialect of a language we can't be expected to know, and aren't expected to respond to.

Vavremia, harashenka and shupal aren't English words. Unintelligible from someone that speaks English.
moronic translator you write 1 word and translate something else

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes