Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Nice art Cricket. A question. Why does Dylan seem to get younger and shorter (everywhere) as he is posed in fan art. A trend that, maybe, indicates he is aging in reverse. Will he eventually be posed as a zygote? Or will he stop in diapers? Inquiring minds ... Nah, we really don't care about the pygmy. ;):LOL:

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
i am immediately deleted when i write in german .why not
Forum rules mate
English speaking forum so posts must be in English or have a translation with it.
Most Importantly, 1.5 of Forum Rules: "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English" is not written properly to convey 'must' or 'need' in English, let alone algorithmically translated English.

The poor grammar conveys a 'request' or 'option' not a 'directive.' Legal grammar of 'duty or obligation to do' (a directive) is 'must', most any other wording is vague or ambiguous at best. The fact that the author(s) of the Forum Rules subconsciously (hopefully subconsciously, very scary if actually conscious conflation of such vocabulary) correlates 'please' to possibly meaning 'must' is interesting, to say the least, and quite concerning...

As the Forum Rules are currently written, with 'Please' (OPTIONAL, Request, user discretion) versus 'One must' (DUTY, directive, obligation), not posting an English translation means one did not go above and beyond to conform to optional requests: 'Please.' There is no body language in written correspondence, no vocal tone or pitch to infer sarcastic or facetious undertones of, "I am being nice, but this is not a request" version of 'Please.'

Secondly, concerning Bayrischman... I believe Bayrischman was pointing out that they have seen several recent non-english (zero English translations provided within) posts without "FORUM RULES, FORUM RULES, FORUM RULES" replies being vomited after it or being deleted with the same perceived effort as their's supposedly are.

Exampled above in quotes, 3rd (bottom) quote to Bay, Bayrischman followed the rules (as enforced, not explained), posted native language and followed up with the ENGLISH translation (For the slow ones... "wo ist saeine übersetzung." english translation = "where is his") and Bay was still jumped on with 'Forum Rules' replies as if translation was not provided...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The girls are at Melinda's house, demonstrating new skills they have learned. Oh, and Sophia has let her hair grow since the last update.

One for the purists and one for those that do not mind a bit of Melinda mixed in.
Is that cheeky little teenage hand gonna go anywhere further?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes