Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Seems moderators are going through and removing some of my images because 'General Rule #7' (i.e. Dylan looks a little young). Sad about that but, que sera sera.

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
In memorial of the image of mine that was removed. I re-did Dylan a bit. I removed the 20% youth morph and made him taller. I guess he looks to be in his 20s now. Since I did that to Dylan I bumped up the percentage of some wrinkles on Sophia, maybe you can notice some. I've always wanted to render these two doing the Karma Sutra Amazon pose. This is the pose where it looks like the female is weirdly doing the man's work. It would be more clear if I could learn to animate this. Anyway, Here it is:

20yo-dylan-sophia-beach-amazon-pose.png

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
In memorial of the image of mine that was removed. I re-did Dylan a bit. I removed the 20% youth morph and made him taller. I guess he looks to be in his 20s now. Since I did that to Dylan I bumped up the percentage of some wrinkles on Sophia, maybe you can notice some. I've always wanted to render these two doing the Karma Sutra Amazon pose. This is the pose where it looks like the female is weirdly doing the man's work. It would be more clear if I could learn to animate this. Anyway, Here it is:

View attachment 1245027
Very Beautiful, and Keep it up

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Racism will not be tolerated.
The way this character is treated in this forum you could easily assume he is a different species... but I suppose that is the point of conjecture in the opinions we keep hearing about his position in the game and also fan art.. In an incest based VN (or game) like this, like it or not the main protagonist will need to interact with immediate family to continue and complete the narrative..

My two cents...

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The way this character is treated in this forum you could easily assume he is a different species... but I suppose that is the point of conjecture in the opinions we keep hearing about his position in the game and also fan art.. In an incest based VN (or game) like this, like it or not the main protagonist will need to interact with immediate family to continue and complete the narrative..

My two cents...
He Is the most important character in Mother Sophia's story, unless you are one of those "goodie two shoes".

Leave Dylan alone!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes